EtterathButterfly

EtterathButterfly

“Have I won? Has a new me been reborn?”
Dec 31, 2023
I was in my room working on something then I hear water pouring sounds outside my bedroom door and my mom asks my brother whats he doing and he's almost five and he was fucking pissing in one of those silicone plate things for children right in front of my bedroom door so I get upset at this and didn't want to clean it so my dad just hit him a few times in the other room and my mom said that if I don't clean it right now she's gonna do the same to me and I already was in a bad headspace at the time so I just fucking broke and started sobbing and she's like stop crying I haven't done anything yet its yet it's always yet and after I cleaned the floor she says that I only do things if she threatens me and as I'm closing my door I accidentally let out "why do you love threatening me anyway" then she says she's gonna break down the door and do worse things to me unless I depa (idk how to spell it but Filipino punishment) and actually as I'm typing this I just remember she told me once that if we were in the Philippines nobody would bat an eye at would shed do to me but off topic but after I think 30 minutes idk i couldn't look at a clock from where I was at my dad comes back to the loft adjacent to my room and tells me to go to sleep but thanks I guess but an apology would've been nice the mom apologized to my brother when he's the one that fucked up the floor in front of my bedroom but sure why not just ignore me an apology would've been nice but fine that works

Sorry if this is barely coherent I'm still hiccuping it's rather annoying but why me why did this happen to me why couldn't this happen to anyone that isn't me is it selfish to ask for that