• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Cubashii

Cubashii

One second in Valhalla Is all I really would want.
Oct 22, 2018
Ive had a pretty messed up week. School was shit but at least i get to see my friends. I had a date last night that ended bad. Im just trying to recover from ctb 6 weeks ago but its getting hard. Who else is going through the same bad luck?

• Hugs
Reactions: Beautifulletdown, Circles and suffering
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
I'm sorry your week was messed up brother.
I like that you have some light in there though by the virtue of seeing friends.
Dates come and go; bad dates + bad decisions = good stories, and if you've got friends then this is a good thing.
I hope your recovery is going in the right direction and that even if steps are small, there are steps nonetheless.
Good luck brother.
DBD

Reactions: Circles, Otto and Cubashii
suffering

suffering

Too p*ssy to end it, too suicidal to leave
Aug 17, 2018
Me too. Bad date as well, plus some really messed up housing problems. Fixing them will delay some other important issues that I had planed. I'm full of anger and I can't think clearly.

Reactions: Circles and Cubashii
Cubashii

Cubashii

One second in Valhalla Is all I really would want.
Oct 22, 2018
I just deen my date bout 15 mins ago at work. She seems fine I think we are not a good match tho.

Reactions: Beautifulletdown, Circles and suffering
Lary

Lary

Apr 25, 2019
Eu fui ao psiquiatra ontem. Ele passou mais um medicamento. Agora são três. Também me encaminhou para passar com um psicólogo. Eu queria resolver isso. Ou melhorar logo ou morrer logo. Qualquer uma das duas coisas serviria.

Reactions: Circles and Cubashii
AhG

AhG

La vie est tout sauf un rêve
Jan 24, 2019
Soul crushing.

• Aww..
Reactions: Circles, Cubashii, Ashpac and 1 other person