L

lopsidedcrawdad1

Experienced
Jun 22, 2023
I did shrooms for the first time in a while 2 weeks ago. The last time I had done them I wasnt depressed. Anyways I felt extremely suicidal for most of the trip and really felt like I could have easily drank my sn or pulled the trigger if I had them infront of me. I think im going to take like 6 tabs of acid with my shotgun and cups of pre mixed sn within reach. Ive known that ive wanted to kill myself for 6 months now and have thoroughly thought it through. Its just really hard to make myself follow through with doing it.

• Hugs
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, ChronicallyCynical, DeadHead and 5 others
ToTheTwillight

ToTheTwillight

Experienced
May 19, 2023
lucky you got both SN and shotgun as resources, but I would carefully plan it through rather than on the whim of an impulse. If you drank the SN while you were on shrooms, I'm pretty sure you would've vomit like crazy and it be a frightening experience.

Either way, good luck and if we don't hear back, have a safe journey!

Reactions: Deleted member 65988, ChronicallyCynical, DeadHead and 1 other person
L

lopsidedcrawdad1

Experienced
Jun 22, 2023
lucky you got both SN and shotgun as resources, but I would carefully plan it through rather than on the whim of an impulse. If you drank the SN while you were on shrooms, I'm pretty sure you would've vomit like crazy and it be a frightening experience.

Either way, good luck and if we don't hear back, have a safe journey!
Im thinking its either going to be extremely frightening or im going to be completely calm and accepting of death if im on acid. Either is fine as long as I actually get the courage to do it. I will of course carefully plan it but really the only way I could get myself to do it is if its impulsive.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck with your plans, suicide really is too unnecessarily difficult in this world, it certainly should be much more straightforward to finally leave.

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
I hope you have success. I am greatly concerned about someone launched on 6 hits of acid having a loaded shotgun. The acid brings in a lot of variables. No blasting things because they talked to you...

Reactions: azurarcher
L

lopsidedcrawdad1

Experienced
Jun 22, 2023
I hope you have success. I am greatly concerned about someone launched on 6 hits of acid having a loaded shotgun. The acid brings in a lot of variables. No blasting things because they talked to you...
Lol I guess thats pretty good reason to be concerned