• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

KingDonald

KingDonald

Aug 24, 2019
I've done so much researching and reading on partial suspension hanging lately and have realized that a lot of people have difficulty with passing out and becoming unconscious. I think I just found a way to easily be able to pass out in order to finally finish the deed and just wanted to share it with others who are tired and frustrated with partial suspension hanging because of this.

I'm using a small belt as my noose. The noose is made with a slip knot and the other end is too. I'm using my closet and the metal bar that I'm using to hang from is about the same height as me (5'10). Standing up, I put the noose on, facing the direction of the noose and not away from it (facing the wall). The noose was high on my neck with the knot positioned in the back of my neck (make sure you tighten it, so that it won't budge when you drop.) To test it, I kneeled down like I was going to pray on my knees and at first I felt the usual "pounding head, ringing ears" thing that happens when you compress the jugular veins. NOTE : I had both of my hands on the metal bar above me and was kneeling down. Then I put maximum pressure on my neck by kneeling down even more and harder-- and suddenly was hit by a wave of pure confusion, followed by the feeling of fading away quickly. I stood up and the feeling went away. I tried it again and the same thing happened. And I padded my neck with a T-shirt.

So, it may not be that we're not properly locating the carotid arteries. It may just be that not enough pressure is being applied to it in order for us to go unconscious when trying to hang ourselves. If this doesn't work for you (which I hope it does), my advice is to experiment and find out what works best for you since every human body is different. Try hanging yourself with various knot positions, various ligatures, various anchors. If using the metal bar in the closet doesn't work, try using a doorknob or bedpost. Attempt, fail, and adjust and you will eventually find out how to quickly become unconscious--- and it's pretty cool how fast it happens. Good luck and I hope I helped someone

Reactions: Metalhead, clown_17, Praestat_Mori and 11 others
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Thank you for the helpful details. I've tried and failed to understand this part: "Standing up, I put the noose on, facing the direction of the noose and not away from it (facing the wall)." Could you maybe draw at least a stick-figure rendition of how you stand, photograph it and post it here? That could help. Thanks!

KingDonald

KingDonald

Aug 24, 2019
Thank you for the helpful details. I've tried and failed to understand this part: "Standing up, I put the noose on, facing the direction of the noose and not away from it (facing the wall)." Could you maybe draw at least a stick-figure rendition of how you stand, photograph it and post it here? That could help. Thanks!

Alright, my drawing skills aren't that good lol, but.... In the drawing, the person is facing the direction of the tree and not away from it. Same thing with the closet. Face the wall and not the opposite direction. I still had my hands up on the bar and was gradually kneeling down, but the noose should never allow you to touch the floor otherwise I don't think this would work. The further I kneeled down, the more pressure I was able to put on the carotid arteries and the annoying head pain that's caused by hitting the jugular vein went away. The picture of the man who committed suicide also kneeling down was about the closest I could find. I hope this helped

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    3.8 KB · Views: 188
  • index.jpg
    index.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 194
  • Love
Reactions: Astral316, Soul and Baskol1
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I adore your drawing! *.*
And it does indeed help to clarify your words.

• Love
Reactions: KingDonald
KingDonald

KingDonald

Aug 24, 2019
I adore your drawing! *.*
And it does indeed help to clarify your words.

Thank you very much. Since I didn't push myself to lose unconsciousness, I'm not sure how you will land when you do go unconscious. So, the noose should be short enough to where you can kneel down, pass out, and still be able to dangle there by your neck and I'd imagine that it's pretty much death from there unless the noose breaks or someone finds you because of the convulsions

KingDonald

KingDonald

Aug 24, 2019
If this post still confuses anybody, here's another post where another user describes the same thing on how to quickly go unconscious. Maybe this will further help you :

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/just-had-a-trial-run-be-careful.571/

Reactions: 3/4Dead and Astral316
arthurkuzechov

arthurkuzechov

Student
Mar 15, 2024
I've done so much researching and reading on partial suspension hanging lately and have realized that a lot of people have difficulty with passing out and becoming unconscious. I think I just found a way to easily be able to pass out in order to finally finish the deed and just wanted to share it with others who are tired and frustrated with partial suspension hanging because of this.

I'm using a small belt as my noose. The noose is made with a slip knot and the other end is too. I'm using my closet and the metal bar that I'm using to hang from is about the same height as me (5'10). Standing up, I put the noose on, facing the direction of the noose and not away from it (facing the wall). The noose was high on my neck with the knot positioned in the back of my neck (make sure you tighten it, so that it won't budge when you drop.) To test it, I kneeled down like I was going to pray on my knees and at first I felt the usual "pounding head, ringing ears" thing that happens when you compress the jugular veins. NOTE : I had both of my hands on the metal bar above me and was kneeling down. Then I put maximum pressure on my neck by kneeling down even more and harder-- and suddenly was hit by a wave of pure confusion, followed by the feeling of fading away quickly. I stood up and the feeling went away. I tried it again and the same thing happened. And I padded my neck with a T-shirt.

So, it may not be that we're not properly locating the carotid arteries. It may just be that not enough pressure is being applied to it in order for us to go unconscious when trying to hang ourselves. If this doesn't work for you (which I hope it does), my advice is to experiment and find out what works best for you since every human body is different. Try hanging yourself with various knot positions, various ligatures, various anchors. If using the metal bar in the closet doesn't work, try using a doorknob or bedpost. Attempt, fail, and adjust and you will eventually find out how to quickly become unconscious--- and it's pretty cool how fast it happens. Good luck and I hope I helped someone
Hello! I see that you'd been online long time ago, but I just wanna thank you for this thread anyway! It's very helpful!:heart:

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
You found your "sweet spot".
For partial to knock you out, you need a ligature that will tighten easily and the will to really put your weight into it until you pass out.

Reactions: clown_17
clown_17

clown_17

Almost gone, it almost worked
Oct 24, 2020
This is helpful info. Thank you