• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

depressedlittleboy

depressedlittleboy

Jul 18, 2023
I want to possibly unalive myself because I feel worthless and that I'm not man enough or good enough and will never be and will never amount to anything or be anything big in life no matter what I do. I feel I'm better off killing myself, I deserve to die, that I don't deserve to exist and that everyone would be better off without me. I planning on possibly ending my life by drinking bleach, rubbing alcohol or bathroom cleaner or sticking a metal fork or knife in an electrical outlet.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, Huntfish34 and HighFlight
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
planning on possibly ending my life by drinking bleach, rubbing alcohol or bathroom cleaner or sticking a metal fork or knife in an electrical outlet.
I won't tell you what you should, or shouldn't, do, but none of these are good ways to go. Any of these methods stand little chance of success. The most likely outcome from any of these methods is only harm to yourself, possibly serious harm. In all likelihood from any of these methods, you'd still find yourself alive, injured and damaged, but not dead, and you'd find yourself in a new reality, whereby you'd be dealing with the ramifications of your failed attempt at suicide with any of these methods, except now, it would be coupled with all of the other problems and BS you have going on in your life that brought you to suicide in the first place. You do you, though, whatever works for you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34 and depressedlittleboy
Unbelonging

Unbelonging

On the outside looking in
Jul 17, 2023
I would suggest that you pick a different method, drinking bleach/rubbing alcohol/bathroom cleaner is notoriously painful and is ineffective in many cases. You could survive with lifelong internal damage, being unable to eat/drink without a tube, unable to speak, and if you die it will be a very slow, drawn out, and painful death, because you'll die from your organs melting inside your body.

I don't know as much about electrocution but I'm pretty sure your electrocution method is unreliable and if you survive (which you probably will) you will have lifelong burns and injuries, and if you die it will be a painful death.

While it's ultimately your decision, I would suggest looking at some of the megathreads on this forum to give you better ideas. I hope that your problems get better and you eventually find peace, whether that is through recovery or ctb. I'm sorry you are going through this and you can PM me if you ever want to, best wishes no matter what happens

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: depressedlittleboy, Huntfish34 and HighFlight
HighFlight

HighFlight

Global Mod
Jun 28, 2023
I want to possibly unalive myself because I feel worthless
I'm sorry you feel that way about yourself. Please don't do anything without some additional research and checking out other options. Maybe read some of the threads on this site, ask some questions, chat with other users, etc. In short, hang out with us for awhile. I've found this group is really good at listening and being supportive. If you don't know where to start, feel free to PM me.

Just take a little time and don't rush into this...

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34 and depressedlittleboy
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Those sound like horrific ways to try and die, bleach really isn't recommended at all, it sounds hellish and like it would just lead to way more suffering. Sadly suicide just isn't straightforward in this world but anyway best wishes, I hope that you eventually find what you search for.