kettlevinbarq

kettlevinbarq

I'm Tired
Dec 12, 2023
I unintentionally got Ondansetron when I went to urgent care for something and also mentioned my nausea issues and that I gag really easily to a lot of things like brushing my teeth. They just prescribed me Ondansetron. It does work. It is handy now for ctb. I read in PPeH that you also need Metoclopramide too so I set out to get it.

I happened to switched insurance so I changed PCPs and when I was filling out the forms, when it asks you to list current medications, I put down Metoclopramide. When the doctor asked about it, I just told them my urgent care story and that Metoclopramide was what they gave me. I asked if she could write my a prescription because I ran out and urgent care doesn't do refills. Got the meto same day. yay!

If you need a plan to get Metoclopramide and/or Ondansetron in the US I would just go to an urgent care and tell them something along the lines of this:
I have really bad nausea and gag really easily from the smallest triggers like brushing my teeth or smelling something bad. It makes me gag so violently I almost throw up. I was prescribed Metoclopramide/Ondansetron (only pick one type per urgent care you go to otherwise it would raise alarm bells) I ran out. My PCP closed their medical practice (if they ask which one make one up) so now I can't get refills. I tried booking an appt with a new PCP but they're all booked up and can only squeeze me in 2-3 weeks from now. Could you give me a refill for 10mg for now until I get my PCP sorted out? It's interfering with my daily life and I need to be able to function.

If you get meto and need to get ondansetron then just go to another urgent care and tell the same story.

• Informative
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc