• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

OopsIdidntwanttodie

OopsIdidntwanttodie

Ctb by the 20th of December
Oct 11, 2020
Hello again,
I just wanted to talk about my experience with partial hanging almost half a year ago. If my mom did not barge into my room I would've died.

Before I found SS, the only way I could CTB was by hanging. I only read whatever I could on the LostAllHope website.

First, I did a slip knot using a jump rope and tied it over a bar inside my closet. Next to me was my speaker. I'm not really into drugs and smoking weed but I have smoked it before with friends and I knew that it was what I needed to overcome my SI. I managed to get some from a friend and took a couple hits before my attempt.

Before I knew it, my body was heavy and everything was doubling over, slowing down, and speeding up at the same time. I put on my favorite playlist with volume on max, wrapped myself in a blanket, made a comfy nest of pillows, put my head through the noose and let my body weight pull me down, making sure that the pressure was against my carotid artery.

Here is what I remember: I was able to breath and I don't recall a build up of pressure in my head. There was soft icy tingling all over my body and I felt very light. Being really high, all I could focus on was how beautiful the music was and how wonderful my body felt. It was so euphoric, I recall realizing that I wasn't even breathing at some point because I was so immersed in the music that surrounded me. It would've been so easy to slip away, and honestly I was about to.

Unfortunately my mom smelled the weed, barged into my room, yelled, cried, fought with me, and guilt tripped me. She took away the weed and concluded I was a drug addict even though I only ever smoked two to three times before (which she doesn't know).

I promised her I was not a drug addict and that I would never do something like that again, and was able to just go to bed afterwards. The morning after I had a horrible headache and my face had a lot of petechiae.

It was pretty traumatic looking back at it, even if I could only recall how beautiful it felt (which is a weird way to describe it.) I wouldn't try it again because I don't want to smoke weed and I don't like the thought of being found hanging in a closet. I want to CTB in my right mind otherwise, to me it wouldn't be right.

Please keep in mind that this is my experience and experiences can vary per person.

Thanks for reading all the way if you have :)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment, NodusTollens, sadworld and 9 others
FatalSystemError591

FatalSystemError591

{He/They}
Oct 12, 2020
Thank you for posting your experience, as someone who is considering partial as a backup method, this is all good to know

Reactions: NodusTollens, sadworld, NegativeSymptoms and 2 others
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
Moms are terrible

Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

<3 Message me to trade music <3
Nov 14, 2020
Moms are terrible
It is fully understandable why a normalfag would take the perspective of trying to stop you ending your life.
It goes agaoinst their social conditioning which they largely never question and accept.

Reactions: Kramer
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
It is fully understandable why a normalfag would take the perspective of trying to stop you ending your life.
It goes agaoinst their social conditioning which they largely never question and accept.
Do you go on 4chan? Lol

A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
I can't find the arteries and always end up choking my windpipe. Do you know why? Did you have this same problem?

Reactions: OopsIdidntwanttodie
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
That sound quite good. I think if I had a experience like that I would consider doing the same method again until it works. Best wishes! :hug: :heart:

Reactions: NodusTollens and OopsIdidntwanttodie