• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

katekindasadtho

katekindasadtho

Feb 8, 2021
I'm just curious how high a building needs to be so I can jump off of it? Like how many stories. Also where is it accessible to jump off of a building? How do I get on a roof top?

Reactions: lobster salad
DecidedMnl

DecidedMnl

Jun 15, 2020
It takes so much willpower to jump. I attempted to do this once. On my way to the hotel I threw my laptop on a trash bin I passed by so really there was no turning back. I still backed out. I spent all night convincing myself to jump. I wanted to die but I couldn't jump. I fell asleep tired from all the anxiety. It's so different on an idea level. It's easier imagined than done. I'd say find other options.

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Ticket 2 Heaven, Existingnotliving and Hirokami
D

Death.is.certain

Stuck between a rock and a hardplace
Dec 22, 2020
Jump off a bungalow then go have a cup of tea and relax

Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
Hirokami

Hirokami

Out of order
Feb 21, 2021
It takes so much willpower to jump. I attempted to do this once. On my way to the hotel I threw my laptop on a trash bin I passed by so really there was no turning back. I still backed out. I spent all night convincing myself to jump. I wanted to die but I couldn't jump. I fell asleep tired from all the anxiety. It's so different on an idea level. It's easier imagined than done. I'd say find other options.
This. I considered jumping off a bridge which was right above a freeway several years back due to family issues. I spent several minutes looking down at the freeway and eventually walked away as I couldn't muster up the willpower. I ended up visiting my girlfriend at work instead. Gotta love that survival instinct.

Reactions: Karavamp
Avyn

Avyn

Experienced
Jan 27, 2021
I have also thought about this cbt method. In reality, the building you want to jump off doesn't have to be very high. People fall from the first, second, third floor by accident and end up dead. Why? Because where you land is very important. If you land on your hand, leg, that part is probably gonna be broken, but if you land on your head you're going to most likely die no matter which floor you jump off.
I have heard of people jumping off from high towers that can be visited by tourists. Theres an incident I heard of where a guy jumped off the Cairo tower in Egypt and it had to be locked for a week or two. It is not easy but not too hard to find a high place. Worst case scenario, you can try a bridge. Theres a lot of things you have to consider - the speed of your impact - your weight - where you land - etc.
I will make sure in case I do try to jump off a building, to try landing on my head or something.

• Hugs
Reactions: lobster salad, aviation, Pessimist and 1 other person
katekindasadtho

katekindasadtho

Feb 8, 2021
I have also thought about this cbt method. In reality, the building you want to jump off doesn't have to be very high. People fall from the first, second, third floor by accident and end up dead. Why? Because where you land is very important. If you land on your hand, leg, that part is probably gonna be broken, but if you land on your head you're going to most likely die no matter which floor you jump off.
I have heard of people jumping off from high towers that can be visited by tourists. Theres an incident I heard of where a guy jumped off the Cairo tower in Egypt and it had to be locked for a week or two. It is not easy but not too hard to find a high place. Worst case scenario, you can try a bridge. Theres a lot of things you have to consider - the speed of your impact - your weight - where you land - etc.
I will make sure in case I do try to jump off a building, to try landing on my head or something.
Wow rly so how do I land on my head?

Reactions: AppelduVide
W

WastedKun

Dec 21, 2020
I've been planning to jump from a balcony at the 25th floor of my apartment building for a while now. Since this is a balcony and not a roof, it's hard to just jump forward. Will jumping backwards from that height have the same result as jumping forward or it's worth trying to actually jump forward from it?

R

rozzy

anyone in Kenya? contact me
Nov 17, 2021
I wonder which is more ctb-effective: building vs crater/cliff.

Personally considering jumping off a crater in my locality.