• Never really attempted

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Uninfluential_Karma

Uninfluential_Karma

Rat Cult Leader
Aug 5, 2024
I'm getting very close to my date and starting to get extremely nervous but still determined. I have moments where I think about backing out, but I know how that option goes and it'll just be the same stuff every day until I die naturally. I'm ready to move on, but it's hard to do it alone I guess? Mostly what I'm nervous about is the event itself, but the before and possible after results don't scare me too much because I'm very sure it's going to work. I feel like a lost kid confessing to my first crush? Nervous, hopeful, excited, and ready. Is this normal? How have you felt during trying to CTB?

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Hollywood convinced me that suicide was this emotionally intense thing when I reality it is just a waiting game with some physical pain. I was still me, still sitting there, still depressed, no change aside from the headache and sore throat.

• Love
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and Uninfluential_Karma
F

failure383

Jul 2, 2024
I was too deep into psychosis to remember properly, but I suppose I was just as numb and depressed as always. I did think "So, this is what is all comes down to". I think I was somewhat physically anxious too. Just really apathetic all things considered.

• Love
Reactions: Uninfluential_Karma