• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

WaffleMan

WaffleMan

Ready to sleep
May 16, 2023
This is the only method i can do easily so im wondering how hard it is?

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
This is the only method i can do easily so im wondering how hard it is?
This thread have answer for everything

Reactions: squirley and WaffleMan
WaffleMan

WaffleMan

Ready to sleep
May 16, 2023
This thread have answer for everything

Omg thank you the other thread i found only said how do preform the method this is super helpful

Reactions: Vizzy
Mord.

Mord.

-
May 6, 2023
From my experience i can say this, my first suicide attempt was partial hanging and i lost consciousness in 20 seconds, the rope ended up breaking. It wasn't painful but it happened too fast so i can't get into details how to make whithout the pain because i was drunk. All i can say is that it's possible to do it without the pain

WaffleMan

WaffleMan

Ready to sleep
May 16, 2023
From my experience i can say this, my first suicide attempt was partial hanging and i lost consciousness in 20 seconds, the rope ended up breaking. It wasn't painful but it happened too fast so i can't get into details how to make whithout the pain because i was drunk. All i can say is that it's possible to do it without the pain
Ive attempted it before but always messed it up or failed. the times i have i had a decent amount of pain in the neck nothing unbearable but ya know its not comfy main reason for me making this thread was to find ways to make if more comfy ig so

Mord.

Mord.

-
May 6, 2023
Ive attempted it before but always messed it up or failed. the times i have i had a decent amount of pain in the neck nothing unbearable but ya know its not comfy main reason for me making this thread was to find ways to make if more comfy ig so
From what i can recall i dind't feel much pain in the neck, i couldn't breath properly but it wasn't that bad, i started to see black dots and i fell asleep, when i woke up i had a scratch around my neck and i was lying in the floor. The thing is when i chose to hang myself i knew i was going to be uncomfortable, i wansn't avoinding the pain, it was the method i had available to kill myself, so in some way i was accepting the pain that involves to hanging myself

Last edited:
WaffleMan

WaffleMan

Ready to sleep
May 16, 2023
From what i can recall i dind't feel much pain in the neck, i couldn't breath properly but it wasn't that bad, i started to see black dots and i fell asleep, when i woke up i had a scratch around my neck and i was lying in the floor. The thing is when i chose to hang myself i knew i was going to be uncomfortable, i wansn't avoinding the pain, it was the method i had available to kill myself, so in some way i was accepting the pain that involves to hanging myself
I have a super low pain tolerance so that could be why i felt a bit of pain. I will most likely just have to suck it up and deal with the pain like you said its only around 20 seconds worth anyway