M

MissingTheShore

Sep 10, 2023
Would prefer 🔫, but sadly I can't get my FOID card after being briefly hospitalized.

Thinking of getting a hotel and jumping. Not sure what the best method is here, as I'd prefer to get on floors 20+. I'd be willing to break a window, if need be. Major Midwestern city.

Would love to hear any and all insights

M

MissingTheShore

Sep 10, 2023
Some people will do anything to duck out of paying for their room 🙄😁
Lmaoooo hey, as soon as you out that card on file, you get charged for anything and everything that happens in that room. Don't have to worry about that myself; they can charge me whatever they want if I'm not around to worry about debt anymore.

Reactions: Deleted member 82921
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Most of hotel doesn't have balcony , well here in my city, so you will likely to have to break a window and that will make a lot of noise or be lucky and if the access to the roof is unlocked but there is hotel with no balcony if you search.

Dont plan this in vegas , there is no balcony for a very good reason, after loosing money , there would be a lot of jumpers if it was easy.

A few months ago in my city, somebody commited suicide from the 10th floor if i remember or the 12th , there was no balcony and somehow he got access to the roof and jumped.

You can always try to get access to the roof , if its locked , you leave.

Last edited:
M

MissingTheShore

Sep 10, 2023
Most of hotel doesn't have balcony , well here in my city, so you will likely to have to break a window and that will make a lot of noise or be lucky and if the access to the roof is unlocked but there is hotel with no balcony if you search.

Dont plan this in vegas , there is no balcony for a very good reason, after loosing money , there would be a lot of jumpers if it was easy.

A few months ago in my city, somebody commited suicide from the 10th floor if i remember or the 12th , there was no balcony and somehow he got access to the roof and jumped.

You can always try to get access to the roof , if its locked , you leave.
The roof access point is a good call, thank you. I do live in a major metropolitan city, so I'm sure there is *some* hotel that fits this criteria.

I don't want to risk anything under 15 stories. I'm a chaos magnet; I want to minimize survival with this method as much as possible.

Reactions: Gonnerr
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
The roof access point is a good call, thank you. I do live in a major metropolitan city, so I'm sure there is *some* hotel that fits this criteria.
Don't worry , you will find one, there is always a lazy employee who won't do his job or some place won't lock for different reason like some people dont lock their car doors or house doors.

Reactions: MissingTheShore