CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
About as off topic from suicide as you can be, but what do you think? Personally I really like my name, but while I like my pic, I don't know if it's that memorable.

Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
I guess I don't find the username super creative, but the pic is intriguing. What is it?

CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
I guess I don't find the username super creative, but the pic is intriguing. What is it?
Profile pic is Diogenes the Dog who was a philosopher from ancient Greece. He was a pretty interesting fella who supposedly lived in a giant bowl. He also talked about living with no shame and that's why pissing and fucking in public should be acceptable. He hated social norms and he didn't like the idea of saying you were from a country, instead he said he was a citizen of the world. Pretty whacky if you ask me.

• Yay!
Reactions: Ame, suisuiforum, Fragile and 1 other person
BottomlessPit

BottomlessPit

Staring at the edge
Apr 28, 2021
Your profile pic is awesome. Definitely more memorable than mine lmao

Reactions: CoolGuy9
BottomlessPit

BottomlessPit

Staring at the edge
Apr 28, 2021
I know it's a weird thing to care about, but I still do for some reason.
I know what you mean. I've been thinking about changing my profile pic for awhile, cause it's kinda bland, but at this point everyone associates me with that damn circle so it's too late I guess.

All-Dead-Y

All-Dead-Y

Vancant meat suit for sale!
Apr 4, 2021
Diogenes is iconic. I love the style of painting. CoolGuy9 is pretty generic though. I have a pal outside of this sphere with a pretty similar username

Reactions: Ame
CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
Diogenes is iconic. I love the style of painting. CoolGuy9 is pretty generic though. I have a pal outside of this sphere with a pretty similar username
Funny how people seem to think my name is generic while I like it. I mean yeah it's kind of generic, but for me that gives it this odd charm which other people don't seem to get. I guess a part of it is also the fact that 9 is my favorite number which makes it special to me, but to others it's just a generic number and adding random numbers at the end of your username is kind of generic and boring usually.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Do you like your name and profile pic? That's all that really matters.

• Love
Reactions: medjooled11, littlelungs, CoolGuy9 and 1 other person
LakatosDiogenesz

LakatosDiogenesz

I can tie a noose with my eyes closed
Nov 21, 2020
Reactions: littlelungs, deflationary, CoolGuy9 and 1 other person
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Join the Naruto character pic gang, or at least grab another anime avatar. You should have Boruto as your profile pic lol, that would be cringe as fuck.

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Diogenes pissed on those who insulted him, took dumps in the theater, masturbated in public & pointed at people with his middle finger (a timeless Mediterranean gesture). :)) He said this about jerking off in front of others: "If only it were as easy to satisfy hunger by rubbing my belly." He made fun of everyone's concern with the "proper" treatment of the dead. He told Alexander the Great to get the fuck out of his sunlight. He was very cool, but he was also "ugly as a dog", definitely not as good-looking as your guy :))

640px-Jean-L%C3%A9on_G%C3%A9r%C3%B4me_-_Diogenes_-_Walters_37131.jpg

• Yay!
Reactions: Ame, littlelungs and BottomlessPit
CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
Do you like your name and profile pic? That's all that really matters.
I do, but how could I live with myself if some random strangers on the internet didn't like a pic I got from google images?
Join the Naruto character pic gang, or at least grab another anime avatar. You should have Boruto as your profile pic lol, that would be cringe as fuck.
Naruto bad ree!
Diogenes pissed on those who insulted him, took dumps in the theater, masturbated in public & pointed at people with his middle finger (a timeless Mediterranean gesture). :)) He said this about jerking off in front of others: "If only it were as easy to satisfy hunger by rubbing my belly." He made fun of everyone's concern with the "proper" treatment of the dead. He told Alexander the Great to get the fuck out of his sunlight. He was very cool, but he was also "ugly as a dog", definitely not as good-looking as your guy :))

640px-Jean-L%C3%A9on_G%C3%A9r%C3%B4me_-_Diogenes_-_Walters_37131.jpg
Reading about Diogenes feels like you are reading about a fictional character that's main trait is being an idiot. I don't know if all that is written about him is true, but I sure hope it is as it's pretty funny.

motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
Reading about Diogenes feels like you are reading about a fictional character that's main trait is being an idiot. I don't know if all that is written about him is true, but I sure hope it is as it's pretty funny.
Don't insult him or I'll take a leak on you. :haha:
He was a provocateur, not an idiot. Everybody can be an idiot, it takes brains & guts to systematically shit on arbitrary values & practices

Reactions: CoolGuy9, littlelungs and deflationary
CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
Don't insult him or I'll take a leak on you. :haha:
He was a provocateur, not an idiot. Everybody can be an idiot, it takes brains & guts to systematically shit on arbitrary values & practices
Fair enough. One of the best parts about him was how he lived how he said people should live. It would have been a lot easier to say to live without shame and refuse to jerk off in public.

motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
It would have been a lot easier to say to live without shame and refuse to jerk off in public.
Damn straight. Now let's all stop being prudes & start fucking in the streets. I'm tired of cruising dangerous parks :haha:

CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
Damn straight. Now let's all stop being prudes & start fucking in the streets. I'm tired of cruising dangerous parks :haha:
Just tried it myself and for some reason people started to give me weird looks and I had to leave before they were going to call the cops. Why are people so judgmental these days :(

Midgardsorm

Midgardsorm

Paragon
Apr 28, 2020
Just tried it myself and for some reason people started to give me weird looks and I had to leave before they were going to call the cops. Why are people so judgmental these days :(
Damn, I thought I was the only one who did this.

Btw, your name and pic is awesome. Oh wait, your name is cool. ^^

motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
Expose Louis Ck GIF