C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
Is solitary confinement the limit? What does that say about yours or my monotonous pointless life? Should I be grateful I'm not in prison even though I'm now living in a prison like existence given COVID-19 or health issues? So either way to me life already feels like a prison. I fucking hate that death feels like the only valve to release the pressure, the only path to run away, the only piece that I can find. I sometimes wonder is death the only adventure I'll ever have from my boring life?

I'd ask what's the point but what's the point of asking what's the point? I don't think most people realize just how fucking boring your life can get or how bad your health can make you just feel trapped inside your own body in your own house and with nothing to do but stare at walls and wondering what's the point or why you even exist with the days jblending together forever all the you got totalitarian governments lying to us telling telling everything is O fucking K. Yea but hey I digress cause I'm just a mentally disabled loser with a boring lonely life 'who hasn't lived enough of life to know much about it.' K you cliche cunts fuck you.
All of you are so lucky to not have eye problems. Fuck my life.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Lost Magic, LADY007, ShornSoloists and 16 others
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Circles! I remember you well. No matter how shitty life is at the moment, know there is at least one person very pleased to read you today.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: newave3, AtMostOkay, back_to_oblivion and 5 others
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
My life is pretty boring too now - but there were times in my life I was locked up in a room sometimes without light and I only had my imagination to entertain me.

So I guess whenever I "complain" about the boringness and pointlessness it could always be worse - since now I have at least distraction in the form of media (and Im able to leave my bedroom) until it's time to ctb.

Distraction is pretty much key.

• Hugs
Reactions: newave3, AtMostOkay, back_to_oblivion and 3 others
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
My life is so boring now. All I do is stay in my room from waking up to sleep just scrolling youtube and SS. Kill me god now

• Hugs
Reactions: whatev3r, FuneralCry, Wishfulignorance and 8 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
My life is extremely boring and repetitive. There is just no point. I stay in the same room all day. I know people who have extremely busy lives and are obsessed with productivity. They would be absolutely horrified if they all of a sudden had my life. In my case I simply cannot live. There really should be euthanasia options, it is cruel how society expects us to live. I'm sorry you are suffering. I wish you well.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ShornSoloists, Journeytoletgo, newave3 and 7 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I can't speak much for anyone else, but yesterday I was so bored I finished the entire season 32 of The Simpsons. Still not as bad as last year when I marathoned the other 31 seasons in 30 days but I hope that gets across just how bored I've been…

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: ShornSoloists, whatev3r, again_noidea and 8 others
C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
Thank you all for the answers I wish I could reply to each of you more thoroughly without my eyes fucking up. Part of me is glad I'm not alone in this but I hate that anybody else has to go through any of this hell. And honestly after the past 10 months boredom in my opinion is worse than the pain and other health issues I've been through. If I can I'll respond more later but Thank you for understanding you all.

Just saw some typos above so apologies for that also.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: LADY007, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, newave3 and 3 others
Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021
My life is boring cos I barely have the energy to do anything, and this after work. This is the main reason I wanna CTB; I'm numb to the pain I'm just over having to get up in the morning and pretend I give a shit about anything.

• Hugs
Reactions: whatev3r, Wishfulignorance, newave3 and 3 others
WrongPlaceWrongTime

WrongPlaceWrongTime

Better never to have been
Jul 4, 2021
Most of the week, if I'm not worrying about my grades or my future, I spend the whole day browsing through SS, Youtube, Reddit, sometimes binge some anime. I might be a bit more content with a life of boredom if it wasn't also full of responsibility and stress.

• Hugs
Reactions: newave3, Brick In The Wall, AtMostOkay and 1 other person
back_to_oblivion

back_to_oblivion

Expired
Aug 30, 2021
I think my life is very boring and I'm sure most people would be horrified living such a life and can't even imagine it. Nothing interesting ever happens, I'm very isolated, don't have a social life. Yeah, it's kind of like solitary confinement. I think even the game desert bus is more interesting than my life.

• Hugs
Reactions: ShornSoloists, whatev3r, FuneralCry and 7 others
AtMostOkay

AtMostOkay

Screw your courage to the sticking place.
Jun 29, 2021
Life can be so boring, so stagnant, so empty, that it kills just a tiny part of you every single hour of every single day. Tortured existence, never ceasing.

• Love
Reactions: ShornSoloists, FuneralCry, again_noidea and 4 others
clown_17

clown_17

Almost gone, it almost worked
Oct 24, 2020
I feel like my life is so boring I'm as close to being dead as a living person can be. There's quote I'm probably mistranslating: "all men die, but some men never live." I've lived before but currently if I died I wouldn't really be dying tbh. Because of my mental health im only able to do the bare minimum every day. No hobbies, no one to talk to, I just distract myself between Netflix and YouTube until the day is done. Sometimes I go on walks, that's it. I have nothing to look forward to and nothing that interests me. Everything is just objects and every day is just hours to pass. I'm sorry you feel that way too. I wish people didn't have to go through this, or that we could at least get relief. No one deserves this feeling.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Conker, FuneralCry, Snake of Eden and 2 others
All Things Must Pass

All Things Must Pass

Mage
Apr 14, 2021
I do have eye problems, actually. It's the sole reason of my suicidality.

Zzzzz

Zzzzz

Nothing compares to the bliss of death.
Aug 8, 2018
Boredom is an excruciating form of suffering. Humans have an overwhelming need to keep themselves occupied by more than merely their thoughts.

Reactions: ShornSoloists, demuic, FuneralCry and 1 other person
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
Is solitary confinement the limit? What does that say about yours or my monotonous pointless life? Should I be grateful I'm not in prison even though I'm now living in a prison like existence given COVID-19 or health issues? So either way to me life already feels like a prison. I fucking hate that death feels like the only valve to release the pressure, the only path to run away, the only piece that I can find. I sometimes wonder is death the only adventure I'll ever have from my boring life?

I'd ask what's the point but what's the point of asking what's the point? I don't think most people realize just how fucking boring your life can get or how bad your health can make you just feel trapped inside your own body in your own house and with nothing to do but stare at walls and wondering what's the point or why you even exist with the days jblending together forever all the you got totalitarian governments lying to us telling telling everything is O fucking K. Yea but hey I digress cause I'm just a mentally disabled loser with a boring lonely life 'who hasn't lived enough of life to know much about it.' K you cliche cunts fuck you.
All of you are so lucky to not have eye problems. Fuck my life.
This sounds about right.
don't kick yourself… it's normalized.