Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
This isn't for a debate I'm just sharing information.

• Love
Reactions: Foresight, Smart No More and Oblivion Access
Oblivion Access

Oblivion Access

I don't know anything
Jul 5, 2019
As an anecdote, despite my substance use and hypersedentary lifestyle, having been Vegan for 2.5 months now, I feel much better physically, also much lighter without the burden of supporting atrocities for a meal I'll enjoy for 2 minutes. Still wanna die of course. Just in a bit less of a hurry.

Reactions: silent staring void and Rogue Proxy
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I'd rather die than not be able to eat any of my favorite foods, especially the ones people consider unhealthy, so back to the drawing board for me.

Reactions: lotus11 and Lost Magic
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
to be honest, I was more concerned years ago about it but, now I rely on some comfort foods. I won't be here long enough to care anyway, so what's the point.

S

silent staring void

Student
Jan 22, 2020
I was vegan for like four years and it didn't make me feel any better or worse physically, but I only did it for ethical reasons anyways.
I mean, the human body is so scary, all the weird stuff you have to put in there. Thank god as a walking corpse I don't have to care about any of this. šŸ‘ šŸ‘

Reactions: lotus11
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Just because you weren't eating meat doesn't mean you weren't living on garbage still. Have anyone here actually watched the videos I shared?
Most vegans still eat like garbage and don't incorporate many plant foods.

S

Sakura94

empty
Nov 26, 2020
Need milk for osteo. I'm lucky I'm not lactose intolerant.

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Yeah, many vegans still eat lots of fried or fatty foods and lots of fruit. Avacados are so fatty. Fruit, whilst good in moderation and obviously containing some beneficial vitamins etc still contains a ton of sugar. You may as well eat a pack of candy if your substitute is a fruit binge. You body doesn't know that full bag of grapes isn't candy. It just knows it's getting sugar. Fructose. It's deceiving and a common pitfall/trap people fall into. Quite understandably. If you juice a pack of grapes or oranges and drink it you'll experience a massive sugar rush. I've made the same mistake myself in the past before learning of it.

Tried a raw diet a few years back. Didn't fully cut out meat but massively reduced it. The results were really clear on the side of improvment. Skin was fresh and everyone commented on how well I was looking, asking what I was doing. I found most of the info in vids similar to those above but one in particular stood out. It was a professor from the US that ran a raw retreat of some kind. I forget the name of it. He gave a lecture and provided multiple accounts of people that would come there, turn to a raw diet slowly but surely and turn round all sorts of medical issues with science to back it up. They would often ween off their meds. Diabetics, blood pressure, some cancer cases, the list was pretty long. None were encouraged to come off their meds prematurely (if at all) but as they were tested daily they saw the science pushing for it as their ailments were clearing up. I'll see if I can find the video and add it to the thread.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood and Shu