• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

terarei

terarei

Jan 25, 2024
I have seen people taking 6min to drink the first cup.
If i drink It faster im going to have better results ? Or It only increses the chances of vomiting?

Reactions: Ninja_Master and Unknown21
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
6 minutes? I don't know but i think faster would be better so as the bad taste doesn't linger longer. Some avoid drinking it with a straw as it takes longer time and just chug it in one go.

D

Deleted member 65988

Fast enough to overwhelm the reductase enzyme, the thing responsible for converting Methomoglobin to hemoglobin in your body.
6 minutes? I don't know but i think faster would be better so as the bad taste doesn't linger longer. Some avoid drinking it with a straw as it takes longer time and just chug it in one go.
6 mins? It's just 50ml of water, yes it's salty no doubt but that's way too long, I'd say if you're gonna use a straw then it shouldn't take longer than a minute and a half. Getting down as much as possible in as little time as possible is crucial otherwise if you wait too long finish your first drink, you may not be able to finish it at all, let alone a 2nd one if you vomit before finishing the 1st. If it takes that long then perhaps aborting the attempt would be the best move because even if you've drank a little less than half of 50ml, your life could still be in serious danger.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Unknown21, terarei, notforl0ng and 3 others