• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sgifeei

sgifeei

May 28, 2024
Tw: pro anorexia discussion/ pro ana
Heyy pls reply if you have more understanding on this topic than me lol.

Also pls dont tell me to not lose the weight, I rly dont care at this point and its either that or to ctb…
Ive been battling anorexia for about 3 years now. Now I went from 48kg to 66kg. I was 63kg before and lost it with starving and walking.
But it took so long, like 3-4 months…
I wanna know if there is any way (healthy or unhealthy) to lose weight faster than that…
So my question is, fasting for how long between meals and how much exercise can I do to fasten my chances of losing the weight? (Also used to do lax and can do it again but idk I dont wanna end up with a bag to poop with 😭)
Also can I do this without purging? Have bulimia as well, but idk I just dont wanna ruin my body lol (ironic isnt it)

also im not rly pro ana per say, I dont see how it is good to do what I do but I am really just not ready to recover again :( imma go cry now bye

I put the HOT in psychotic
Jul 9, 2024
Patience is your best bet. Eat below your TDEE and do mild exercise. Eating too low can make your body hold on to weight.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and itsalittlecold
M

ms crazy_nobody

Dec 19, 2023
Hey I am anorexic bulimic lost up to 50 kg total and gained 20 if you need any advice I am here for you
I used to be 89kg dropped to 39kg in 2years gained 20kg in 1month now I am 59kg

Reactions: alltoomuch2
sgifeei

sgifeei

May 28, 2024
Hey I am anorexic bulimic lost up to 50 kg total and gained 20 if you need any advice I am here for you
I used to be 89kg dropped to 39kg in 2years gained 20kg in 1month now I am 59kg
How did you lose the weight and how fast?

Reactions: alltoomuch2