• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
If I can't get any money soon maybe this is an alternative to nitrogen.
I can't find the spot but if I would get it right how exactly would it feel?

Is it still me?

Is it still me?

If you're dead you've got nothing to worry about.
Mar 25, 2023
I believe you would lose your senses relatively quickly and peacefully pass out.
It should be painless. I have experimented the same technique in a different way, it works surprisingly well and it even feels good. I did it to myself using a belt and didn't Ctb because as I fainted I lost grip and the blood started running again. It feels pleasant, I assume kinda like you're high. Your brain will trip and you'll think you're living a million things, untill it goes black. Do you know the sensation of being just partially asleep? Thats it.

Truth is if your brain runs out of blood, you'll simply faint.
After a few minutes of being passed out, if no one finds you and your body doesn't have a way to pump blood to your brain you'll be brain dead.
Easy, simple, painless and quick.

Very probable that That's going to be my way of Ctb'ing.