D

Deleted member 25639

Jan 23, 2021
Title, really.
I'll try to be as direct as possible.
I'm 72kg and 182cm tall. I think 25gr of SN should do the trick.
I've got my Plasil tablets too. Tested and all.
Now, what I ask is: are antacids and painkillers essential to the success of the attempt? If yes, which antacid is strongly recommended?
Also (and I think this is the most important question I need answered): what happens if I vomit even after I've followed all the instructions?
Do I need to drink another glass of SN immediately after having vomited the first one or do I wait to try another day? And, in a scenario in which I've vomited my first glass and I've not taken another one immediately after, will the effects of the substance (while not lethal) eventually emerge, leading to my probable hospitalization and more than likely discovery of my suicide attempt?
Sorry if the questions have piled up a bit in the end. I guess what I want to know more than anything is: do I have to prepare more than one glass and keep drinking them every time I happen to vomit or do I just wait to try the next day?
Thank you all for your answers.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
you can just use the sn mixture. and you would drink another after throwing up. unless you get scared or something and change your mind thats ok too :hug:

D

Deleted member 25639

Jan 23, 2021
you can just use the sn mixture. and you would drink another after throwing up. unless you get scared or something and change your mind thats ok too :hug:
Right after the first one. Got it. That's actually a relief. Thank you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Life_and_Death
lucacaro

lucacaro

Star
Dec 17, 2020
Even with meto it's possible to puke so if you do go ahead and take a second dose (could wait a moment for your stomach to settle if you need to I suppose)- you might not really need a third but if you're paranoid you could prepare one.

The antacid and painkillers are not essential - the antacid is to help you potentially pass more SN to the small intestine and the painkiller is just for any pain you may get but if you don't take either it's fine.

If you wanna learn about people who failed and lived maybe check this thread out: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...-on-the-forum-as-a-cause-of-sn-failure.47986/

Reactions: TooMuchToBear and mirko
D

Deleted member 25639

Jan 23, 2021
Even with meto it's possible to puke so if you do go ahead and take a second dose (could wait a moment for your stomach to settle if you need to I suppose)- you might not really need a third but if you're paranoid you could prepare one.

The antacid and painkillers are not essential - the antacid is to help you potentially pass more SN to the small intestine and the painkiller is just for any pain you may get but if you don't take either it's fine.

If you wanna learn about people who failed and lived maybe check this thread out: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...-on-the-forum-as-a-cause-of-sn-failure.47986/
Thank you too. More replies are always welcome.

Z

Zombiegal

Feb 21, 2020
I was just on a thread about vomiting. Check it out. Good info. Also exit days using cannabis can help with nausea. That's my plan along with oral stuff. Get baked and drink.

Reactions: Somage