• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

thereisnoneed

thereisnoneed

Jan 23, 2020
What are the chances of death and is it relatively a painless way to die?

Edited: CTB*

P

primavera1956

Jun 22, 2021
Leggo
che molte persone muoiono mentre dormono. Above all the poor people that want to warm the house. They let the brazier in and fall asleep.
Is anybody agree?

Last edited:
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Highly fatal but like H2S it is highly fatal to people close by. The body cannot detect CO so passes unconscious and dies.
I think it is unfair to do this in a house/flat or building in general.
I tried once in my car and once in a tent, both got far too hot, even with the AC on.

I am back to H2S for my desired method I think, SN is expensive to reship from the US to the UK and N is just too much of a risk as you dont know what you are drinking.

Reactions: Notcutoutforlife and primavera1956
C

Cant go back

Man, I really f****d up
Apr 15, 2021
Yes I think the chances are high. I believe you lose consciousness and then die so it should be painless. If I choose this method I plan on getting drunk first as it makes me very sleepy. Get CO source going in my location and then fall asleep.

Reactions: primavera1956
thereisnoneed

thereisnoneed

Jan 23, 2020
Yes I think the chances are high. I believe you lose consciousness and then die so it should be painless. If I choose this method I plan on getting drunk first as it makes me very sleepy. Get CO source going in my location and then fall asleep.
Sounds good thank you.

Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
Be careful of it starting a fire...I think in a car it would be too hot and make the seats catch on fire. Idk though. I think you have to let it burn outside for a while...Idk...someone posted pictures of their experience doing it on here maybe a week or two ago...you could try and search it up.

P

primavera1956

Jun 22, 2021
Highly fatal but like H2S it is highly fatal to people close by. The body cannot detect CO so passes unconscious and dies.
enought
I tried once in my car and once in a tent, both got far too hot, even with the AC on.

I am back to H2S for my desired method I think, SN is expensive to reship from the US to the UK and N is just too much of a risk as you dont know what you are drinking.
When the fire is out, there is no danger for the other people. There's no explosion and the carbon monoxide is strong enough only for those that live in a small room.
The other can only smell something unusual.

thereisnoneed

thereisnoneed

Jan 23, 2020
I
Be careful of it starting a fire...I think in a car it would be too hot and make the seats catch on fire. Idk though. I think you have to let it burn outside for a while...Idk...someone posted pictures of their experience doing it on here maybe a week or two ago...you could try and search it up.
will do it in a small room if I had so using mere Charcoal. but thank you for mentioning this, it can help somebody else reading this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alwaysbadtime
mindcancer

mindcancer

Mar 27, 2021
Ah, be careful there. Carbon monoxide is a flammable gas and can be explosive if exposed to sufficient amount of instant energy.
When the fire is out, there is no danger for the other people. There's no explosion and the carbon monoxide is strong enough only for those that live in a small room.
The other can only smell something unusual.

Reactions: chocolatebar
thereisnoneed

thereisnoneed

Jan 23, 2020
Ah, be careful there. Carbon monoxide is a flammable gas and can be explosive if exposed to sufficient amount of instant energy.
If i were to use Charcoal in-home what things or chemicals should i make sure to keep in the distance while attempting?

mindcancer

mindcancer

Mar 27, 2021
If i were to use Charcoal in-home what things or chemicals should i make sure to keep in the distance while attempting?
It's nothing to worry about. Don't smoke, and you'll be fine.

• Love
Reactions: thereisnoneed
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
a person suffering with CO2 poisoning will experience drowsiness and headaches aswell. I'm a gas engineer and i once saw a person found dead in front of their gas fire from CO2 poisoning, you just go drowsy and fall asleep and don't wake up. its lethal stuff.

If you have enough PPM of C02 death will be rapid. at 12,000 ppm, death will occur within 1-3 minutes. if you choose this method you should light the charcoal or bbq's or whatever you are using in the tent/room/car etc and enter when the required level of C02 is reached(pph advises above 10,000ppm) but the higher the better and quicker the death.

Reactions: peacefulhorizons, Cant go back and Dymming Star6
O

Originaldon

Student
Aug 27, 2020
a person suffering with CO2 poisoning will experience drowsiness and headaches aswell. I'm a gas engineer and i once saw a person found dead in front of their gas fire from CO2 poisoning, you just go drowsy and fall asleep and don't wake up. its lethal stuff.

If you have enough PPM of C02 death will be rapid. at 12,000 ppm, death will occur within 1-3 minutes. if you choose this method you should light the charcoal or bbq's or whatever you are using in the tent/room/car etc and enter when the required level of C02 is reached(pph advises above 10,000ppm) but the higher the better and quicker the death.
You do the opposite. You light the source OUTSIDE and then when it has stopped smoking / flaming you bring it in. You will fail if you light it inside due to the smoke and heat.

Reactions: Notcutoutforlife and pixie
pixie

pixie

.ļ½”*ā™”
May 29, 2021
I have a lot of appreciation for this method, but it must be done with care. I've read of many unsuccessful attempts, mostly because of the slightest user error

C

Cant go back

Man, I really f****d up
Apr 15, 2021
If you light the source outside then there won't be a room full of CO2, the C02 will just burn away as it won't be in a sealed room. you would then have to sit there while the C02 builds up in a room which you would then endure the smoke and heat for a prolonged time.

When the room/car/tent whatever is already prepped.you walk in and fall unconscious very quickly, and death occurs shortly after. If done correctly you fall unconcious near enough straight away. death occurs within 1-3 minutes @ 12,000ppm. you can buy a charcoal called binchotan charcoal that gives off more C)2 than regular stuff

Abstract: Charcoal, often used as cooking fuel at some restaurants, generates a significant amount of carbon monoxide (CO) during its combustion. Every year in Japan, a number of cooks and waiters/waitresses are poisoned by CO emanating from burning charcoal.
I thought the coals would still emit a lot of CO when they had stopped burning and were now white. They still give off plenty of heat so I would assume a significant amount of CO is still being produced.

L

LansJ70

Student
May 3, 2021
You don't light it in the tent or room, it will fill with smoke.

You light it outside until it stops smoking, then you put it in the enclosed space. You leave for a while then get in.

Even cold bbq coals continue to give off co for hours.

It's co you want, not lungs full of smoke and co2, and you certainly don't want to set the tent on fire.

Reactions: Notcutoutforlife, checkouttime and Anonymous_A
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
You do the opposite. You light the source OUTSIDE and then when it has stopped smoking / flaming you bring it in. You will fail if you light it inside due to the smoke and heat.

yes sorry my bad, like when the coals go white on a bbq but they still admit CO for hours later. the best charcoal is the binchotan stuff it gives off alot more CO than normal charcoal. you can get it easily off the web if you google it.

i notice in the pph they say its reliable, quick and peaceful as long as the concentration of CO is right. I mean the stuffs lethal the amount of people that die through faulty gas appliances is unreal. you just fall asleep and die without even realising, its not called the silent killer for nothing!!!

Last edited:
L

LansJ70

Student
May 3, 2021
yes sorry my bad, like when the coals go white on a bbq but they still admit Co2 for hours later. the best charcoal is the binchotan stuff it gives off alot more Co2 than normal charcoal. you can get it easily off the web if you google it.

i notice in the pph they say its reliable, quick and peaceful as long as the concentration of Co2 is right. I mean the stuffs lethal the amount of people that die through faulty gas appliances is unreal. you just fall asleep and die without even realising, its not called the silent killer for nothing!!!
CO not CO2.

I

i want peace

Aug 29, 2021
I have two disposable bbq's, 10kg of binchotan briquettes and a steel bin with holes on the top. How quickly will I pass out and I'm also worried the place I'm going to do it might have a CO alarm. If it does and I cover it with tape and a plastic bag will that stop it working? Would the smoke alarm also go off even though they will only be slightly smouldering?

Reactions: Notcutoutforlife
N

nico1420

Aug 20, 2021
i think iĀ“ll go with this one since SN and N are really hard to come by in latin america, a tent (50 usd), a bag of charcoal and a camping site are quite more affordable here, and the method seems pretty straight forward, any advice would be appriciated (type of charcoal and should i tape the tent just in case? stuff like that)