• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

thendfornow

thendfornow

Mar 29, 2022
Can anyone tell how effective they really are when it comes to preventing vomiting/nausea? I wonder if it's really worth it to bother taking them before an attempt.

Reactions: Life is overrated
Hercules

Hercules

Arcanist
Jan 31, 2021
AE are very effective at preventing nausea and vomiting. You should take an AE beforehand. Your body will try to protect itself by vomiting up the poison. Taking any OD without taking an AE first is just asking for failure. Your body is very good at knowing what is not supposed to be there and getting rid of it.

• Informative
Reactions: depressedmaniac, CloseFriendofCamus, its-about-time and 3 others
B

butterfly🦋

Student
May 11, 2022
I just don't see anyway I can get my hands on an AE unless it's over the counter. Any suggestions of an over-the-counter substitute for the prescription AE?

Reactions: hankbank3928
hankbank3928

hankbank3928

Student
Dec 30, 2021
I always wondered just how effective AE's really are too. They kind of seems like bullshit imo, as I've read posts about people still vomiting while taking an AE…

Reactions: Life is overrated and thendfornow
B

butterfly🦋

Student
May 11, 2022
I'd like to take one I just don't want not having one to stop me.

G

Glowarm

F*ck everyone and everything
Apr 8, 2022
AE are very effective at preventing nausea and vomiting. You should take an AE beforehand. Your body will try to protect itself by vomiting up the poison. Taking any OD without taking an AE first is just asking for failure. Your body is very good at knowing what is not supposed to be there and getting rid of it.
This is very true. Even an over the counter ae is better than nothing at all.
You might, and most likely will, still vomit. However, with the ae you are more likely to keep it down for a bit longer. Holding it down longer means more time of your body absorbing it in. When you do eventually vomit you are expelling less from your system as more has been absorbed.

• Informative
Reactions: its-about-time and thendfornow
B

butterfly🦋

Student
May 11, 2022
I agree over the counter is the way to go instead of using nothing. Thank you

Reactions: thendfornow
thendfornow

thendfornow

Mar 29, 2022
I always wondered just how effective AE's really are too. They kind of seems like bullshit imo, as I've read posts about people still vomiting while taking an AE…
That is what my question is about. I can clearly see the use case of anti emetics, but do they really work?
This is very true. Even an over the counter ae is better than nothing at all.
You might, and most likely will, still vomit. However, with the ae you are more likely to keep it down for a bit longer. Holding it down longer means more time of your body absorbing it in. When you do eventually vomit you are expelling less from your system as more has been absorbed.
I agree with that.

Reactions: Glowarm and hankbank3928
hankbank3928

hankbank3928

Student
Dec 30, 2021
That is what my question is about. I can clearly see the use case of anti emetics, but do they really work?

I agree with that.
I don't really know if they work or not. I know in my case I will just be going with an OTC one just to be safe. But as far as the difference it will make? I think it's minuscule.

Reactions: Glowarm
its-about-time

its-about-time

nope
Mar 19, 2022
Maybe I should look up some clinical trials or studies about the most common AEs. I'm curious too. I'm probably just using seroquel, I read something about how it's apparently a really strong anti emetic. The sedative component is a huge plus.