Z

zxcvb

Jul 5, 2020
thinking about getting it prescribed from doc for not being able to sleep..

but what if she doesn't give a benzo to me?!

Reactions: Hysteria and davidtorez
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Probably depends on where you live, where I live it´s practically impossible to get prescribed and it´s also something that isn´t fun to be addicted to. If your sleep problem is chronic you of course need to find a solution to getting some sleep but have you tried other things maybe cutting out caffeine or maybe Melatonine I have heard good things about that and it isn´t as hard of a drug as benzos.

Reactions: davidtorez
Z

zxcvb

Jul 5, 2020
i'll just be using difficulty sleeping as an excuse to get it

Reactions: davidtorez and CantDoIt
penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
Easy, I just asked and had to take a drug test to prove I wasn't an abuser. Then it went smoothly. Z-drugs (zolpidem) may be a better option for sleep issues. Less addiction problems.

whotookmylexapro

whotookmylexapro

Jan 19, 2024
If you have no past medical history, then it will be very easy. (If you live in the USA) The doctor will first have to prescribe you a weaker drug like an antihistamine or beta blocker. Just tell them in your followup that it doesn't work, and then they will prescribe you the heavy stuff. It took me like 2 appointments in 2 weeks to get them.

uk_buscatcher_522

uk_buscatcher_522

Sep 2, 2024
I think they're available on the Darknet pretty readily.

Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
In France its also easy...

davidtorez

davidtorez

Arcanist
Mar 8, 2024
Almost impossible in Australia. I really wish i had benzos on hand . It would go down nicely before I take my N

• Aww..
Reactions: Hysteria and Defenestration
phoebie467

phoebie467

My flame's already gone out
Mar 17, 2024
Meds that need a prescription I buy from a telegram seller, his town is close to mine, so it arrives very quickly. It should be cheaper and quicker than buying on the darkweb. But I've noticed that there are a lot of scammers in this business, so do your research first.

Priestess

Priestess

Feb 15, 2022
I was recently prescribed a whole packet of valium as a muscle relaxant after I tore the muscles in my arm. Go to the hospital, say you were moving furniture and now all the muscles in your upper arm hurt and you can't move it. When they check it, act like it's painful and can barely move. As well as a whole packet of valium they gave me a whole packet of codeine and some morphine.

Hysteria

Hysteria

Crimson
Jan 8, 2024
I don't know where you live. I live in Hungary, EU. The local doctors nowadays feel reluctant to prescribe benzos because of the abuse potential. In my experience, they emphasize alternatives. Most Benzo users I know are legacy users from different times, like the elderly or dark web users like myself. I've failed to get a benzo legally prescribed so far.