• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

explsionsinthesky

Jun 30, 2019
I'm new here, and I was initially looking for partial suspension. But I don't know if I want to be found like that, perhaps on the floor laying down..I don't know. I have a thing for ingesting bad shit.
So I'd appreciate any information you could give me about SN: where to get it (in the US), how much to take, how long it takes, what would happen to me (and what i would feel), anything about it.

Thanks

Reactions: Darkdreamer001
Oblivion Lover

Oblivion Lover

No life, no suffering
May 30, 2019
Go to the list of resources pinned on the top of the first page and click on the link of the sodium nitrite megathread. The information you want can be found on the first post of the megathread. If you have any additional questions about it feel free to post it in the megathread and people will answer it.

Reactions: Darkdreamer001, Letmego. Please, cornflowerblue and 1 other person
E

explsionsinthesky

Jun 30, 2019
Go to the list of resources pinned on the top of the first page and click on the link of the sodium nitrite megathread. The information you want can be found on the first post of the megathread. If you have any additional questions about it feel free to post it in the megathread and people will answer it.
thank you!

Reactions: Darkdreamer001