S

Sleepdrifter

Student
Jun 22, 2020
Not a bridge but I saw a close relative throw themselves down the stairs in front of me once. It shocked me terribly, I've never been able to talk about it

• Aww..
Reactions: littlelungs and Wolfjob_dayjob
Weebster

Weebster

Everyone is alone. Everyone is empty.
Mar 11, 2022
Not a bridge but I saw a close relative throw themselves down the stairs in front of me once. It shocked me terribly, I've never been able to talk about it
That would be such a bizarre thing to witness that it would probably affect me more than a bridge jumper.

WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
Probably shock.

• Informative
Reactions: littlelungs, onlyanimalsaregood and Wolfjob_dayjob
lobster salad

lobster salad

overcooked :(
Aug 27, 2020
I respond with jealousy. I have a few videos of people jumping off videos on my computer and everytime I watch them I feel so jealous and look out of my window.

• Wow
Reactions: WorthlessTrash
Nyktalgia

Nyktalgia

Jan 29, 2022
When I was in middle school I saw an old woman kill herself by jumping out of window. Surprisingly it didn't affect me much, probably because I was a kid or because I didn't know her. Her death was so fast too. She broke her neck and died instantly. I'm kind of jealous of her.

• Hugs
Reactions: littlelungs, lobster salad and Wolfjob_dayjob
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Oh My God Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• Yay!
Reactions: littlelungs, MellowAvenue, WorthlessTrash and 2 others
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Either a scream or some variant of "oh my God" if the videos are anything to go by.

Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood
Al Cappella

Al Cappella

Are we there yet?
Feb 2, 2022
By getting a video of it, pasting it onto tik tok, then checking it ever 0.5 seconds to see if they've gone viral yet…

Reactions: MellowAvenue
MellowAvenue

MellowAvenue

đź‘»
Nov 5, 2020
By getting a video of it, pasting it onto tik tok, then checking it ever 0.5 seconds to see if they've gone viral yet…
Don't forget overdramatic shouting, possibly turning the camera around so everyone can see their shocked face.

Don't get me wrong, I actually don't think most people would react like that, but the fact there is a subsection that'd look at the situation and think "Hey, free content!" is very frustrating to me.

Reactions: littlelungs and Al Cappella
I

indigomoon

Student
Mar 6, 2022
Before I became depressed and suicidal, I saw a man jump off a bridge into the river while I was taking me kids on a hike. It was quite the "wtf did I just see" moment. Quite shocking. The man ended up being pulled from the river by a boater and the police showed up. I don't know if it was a suicidal jump or not. My kids were in their early teens at the time and they were quite shaken by it.

Reactions: littlelungs and MellowAvenue