• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
When does the courage arrive? I feel like I just keep adapting to more shit without ever hitting the point where I realize it's time to stop putting up with everything and just die already.

Reactions: kermudgeon and sserafim
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I believe that those who managed to ctb were privileged enough to have access to a method they felt confident in and they just got so determined to cease existing on their own terms, I envy those people, they were the fortunate ones.

Reactions: kermudgeon, sserafim and Rogue Proxy
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
You'll need nerves of steel to CTB. Lots of courage.

Reactions: kermudgeon, Ambivalent1, Dliena and 1 other person
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
You'll need nerves of steel to CTB. Lots of courage.
Is it really that rare to pull this off? People kill themselves all the time, but it seems like it's insanely difficult to being almost impossible, so I'm confused.

Doemu

Doemu

⸸ I am my own end ⸸
Feb 4, 2024
I think is an specific event that made you to think, now is worth dying no matter what.

Almost for me.

Reactions: Ambivalent1
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
I am not going to speak for everyone here, but in my opinion. And on the days when my si is out the door. Is when the pain gets so bad that you feel like if you dont kill ypurself. Then your pain is naturally going to do it for you anyways.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ambivalent1

4g1vvvven

🔍 Looking for the nicest exit 🚪
Feb 14, 2023
Is it really that rare to pull this off? People kill themselves all the time, but it seems like it's insanely difficult to being almost impossible, so I'm confused.
There's an awful lot of people, some subset living miserably, less than a million suicides a year and more than 8 billion people implies on average you have a given chance of about 0.01% to do it any given year.

I don't want to demoralise you, I imagine the chance for users of this site is much higher for what it's worth

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I think it's when one overcomes their survival instinct (varies from person to person), dependent on one's individual circumstances, and of course, access to a method that one is confident and comfortable with. Also, with methods there will always be some obstacle and the SI will always hinder one from carrying it out (even with peaceful methods), but once the threshold of pain has exceeded the will to live, then it becomes 'easier' for one to implement or go through with said attempt.

Reactions: sserafim
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Is the rarity of the act the reason why it appears in the news? If the rate was 10 percent or higher every year, would it fade to the background like the 40k car accident deaths every year?
I think it's when one overcomes their survival instinct (varies from person to person), dependent on one's individual circumstances, and of course, access to a method that one is confident and comfortable with. Also, with methods there will always be some obstacle and the SI will always hinder one from carrying it out (even with peaceful methods), but once the threshold of pain has exceeded the will to live, then it becomes 'easier' for one to implement or go through with said attempt.
Do you ever feel some nights that it's time, but then you go to sleep and wake up feeling like it's not quite time? For me this happens all the time. This constant adaptation to what should be the last straw.