• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ScorpiusDragon

ScorpiusDragon

Mage
Mar 25, 2019
I have a close online friend who is suicidal. He is my main support atm and the only person in my life who comes close to understanding my depression. He told me about his suicide plans.
From a rational standpoint, I fully support his decision. The world is a big shitty place and especially so for people like him. He has a physical disability and is unemployed. He was born with a facial defect that makes it extremely hard for him to find romantic relationships. He has almost no IRL friends.
But at the same time, it's heartbreaking to realize that I will lose him...

• Aww..
Reactions: Kikoo Loool, clarelively, Final Escape and 5 others
FrankieMay

FrankieMay

May 21, 2019
That must be tough
Take care of yourself first and foremost
Not sure what else to say sorry xx

Reactions: Final Escape, Mylifeispointless, 21Neberg and 1 other person
Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
I wish I knew how, but I have no answers. The only thing that can help is the consolation that they are better now and we will join them soon.

Reactions: clarelively
ScorpiusDragon

ScorpiusDragon

Mage
Mar 25, 2019
I wish I knew how, but I have no answers. The only thing that can help is the consolation that they are better now and we will join them soon.
The worst part is I know things probably won't get better for him...he can't change his facial defect, and there is nothing he can do about his physical disability.
I know many pro-lifers would probably tell him, "Think positive! Things will get better." But I refuse to say that shit to him if I can't bring myself to actually believe it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kikoo Loool, clarelively, Mylifeispointless and 1 other person
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Just accept it, and make sure u try to meet new people so when he is no longer around, you won't fall apart as badly because he was your only support network.

Reactions: clarelively
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I would say come to peace with your friend's decision. If he is really sure about it (I think he is, from how you described his situation), then I believe he will find peace somehow, someday. I would not interfere with his decision as that is would be selfish.

Reactions: ScorpiusDragon and Final Escape
ScorpiusDragon

ScorpiusDragon

Mage
Mar 25, 2019
I would say come to peace with your friend's decision. If he is really sure about it (I think he is, from how you described his situation), then I believe he will find peace somehow, someday. I would not interfere with his decision as that is would be selfish.
I understand. I'm not going to try to talk him out of his decision. I even recommended that he join the SanctionedSuicide forum, so that he can make an informed decision. I'd rather see him do his research and pick a relatively painless and effective method if it means he will avoid becoming a vegetable. But it still hurts a lot to think he will be gone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kikoo Loool