underscore_nine

underscore_nine

the sweet release
Feb 17, 2023
I live in the middle of a small forest. It's very tiny and essentially sits in the middle of the city but our back yard backs onto it regardless. The day prior to my attempt I want to enter the forest and tie a self tightening noose making it look non conspicuous for anyone who walks by. During the evening hours once it's dark and visibility is nil I will go out with a stool to hang myself with my favourite shoes, my favourite pants and my favourite shirt with my DS in my pocket for good measure. I will fall from my stool placing the rope in just the right place and I'll be toast by the time someone finds me. I'm taking a risk since, who walks some random piece of public land between a few mini malls and my house at 11pm and who would try and track a body down regardless. How awful or ideal is my plan? it feels a little scary now that I'm typing it out here but some feedback or criticism dare I say may sweeten or sour the fruit respectively. Thanks

underscore_nine

• Hugs
Reactions: Unknown21 and Praestat_Mori
vinlander

vinlander

cut so deep that i feel nothing
Aug 28, 2024
Some areas have curfews or restrictions on accessing public land after dark, which can also affect how common it is for people to be out at 11 PM.
I think it's safe to say metropolitans have a bigger fear compared to country people when going into nature walks late at night, so i don't think anybody would bump into you in that time, especially in the first 30 minutes.
Overall is a great plan, if you are really sure about doing it; i wish you luck, may you rest well.

ThatGuyOverThere

ThatGuyOverThere

David Benatar Enjoyer
Apr 25, 2024
It will most likely, work if implemented, correctly, but depending on how far into the forest you go. You might hang there for days before being found. You most likely want to find a good balance of not being near a public area, to prevent someone interrupting you, and giving you enough time to finish. Though You might not want to go to far as to leave you there for days, weeks, of hell even months.

My Biggest question Though is how do you want you're body to be found, by a stranger, by police or family?

But If you decide on this plan or another plan, I wish you luck that it succeeds and that you find peace.

underscore_nine

underscore_nine

the sweet release
Feb 17, 2023
It will most likely, work if implemented, correctly, but depending on how far into the forest you go. You might hang there for days before being found. You most likely want to find a good balance of not being near a public area, to prevent someone interrupting you, and giving you enough time to finish. Though You might not want to go to far as to leave you there for days, weeks, of hell even months.

My Biggest question Though is how do you want you're body to be found, by a stranger, by police or family?

But If you decide on this plan or another plan, I wish you luck that it succeeds and that you find peace.
I never considered this. I do not really care. I would devastate my family regardless, whether found immediately or long after. I doubt it would take them long since the forest is TINY and we live so close it's kind of a no brainer for police to look there. My guesstimation is a day, from the edge of the forest you can hear cars, usually driving to the Dairy Queen on the other side so yeah it's absolutely fucking tiny which is my only concern. I'll see if I can post a range annotation the size if enough people care. Thank you

ThatGuyOverThere

ThatGuyOverThere

David Benatar Enjoyer
Apr 25, 2024
I never considered this. I do not really care. I would devastate my family regardless, whether found immediately or long after. I doubt it would take them long since the forest is TINY and we live so close it's kind of a no brainer for police to look there. My guesstimation is a day, from the edge of the forest you can hear cars, usually driving to the Dairy Queen on the other side so yeah it's absolutely fucking tiny which is my only concern. I'll see if I can post a range annotation the size if enough people care. Thank you
Good Luck!

sweetcreep

sweetcreep

Jul 21, 2024
i think it would work if done correctly. i do worry about the person that will eventually end up finding you. but it being outside, it's bound to happen. i hope you arent left out there for too long, good luck šŸ’š