filthystray

filthystray

Get me out of here
Sep 21, 2023
So a lot of the time when I tell my family I wanna ctb they a lot of the time mention that I'm a good person. It makes me feel so sad because I know what I'm going to eventually do. I just wish that they wouldn't complicate things by telling me where they would be without to me. It doesn't make me wanna go any less and fills me with dread.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and GreenMarsh
GreenMarsh

GreenMarsh

Oct 17, 2023
The extremely few people that have known I'm gonna CTB, as well as the ones that don't, have all told me some variation of this. Regardless of how much I believe it, I'm glad to know that despite of how much I despise life as it works, I was never one to succumb to it and continue the cycle of misery, and that perhaps I'll be remembered as someone who brough joy to others. It does not make me wanna CTB any less, but instead, I know I'll board the bus with a hearty laugh, knowing I made people smile at least every once in a while, and perhaps you can guide yourself into thinking this way too if you see any sense in it.

• Love
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and filthystray
filthystray

filthystray

Get me out of here
Sep 21, 2023
The extremely few people that have known I'm gonna CTB, as well as the ones that don't, have all told me some variation of this. Regardless of how much I believe it, I'm glad to know that despite of how much I despise life as it works, I was never one to succumb to it and continue the cycle of misery, and that perhaps I'll be remembered as someone who brough joy to others. It does not make me wanna CTB any less, but instead, I know I'll board the bus with a hearty laugh, knowing I made people smile at least every once in a while, and perhaps you can guide yourself into thinking this way too if you see any sense in it.
No I get it, and I actually really like that

• Love
Reactions: GreenMarsh
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Honestly? Roll my eyes because I know how.little it has mattered.

WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I've told nobody about my plans.
It can potentially get me put into a psych ward.

filthystray

filthystray

Get me out of here
Sep 21, 2023
I've told nobody about my plans.
It can potentially get me put into a psych ward.
Yeah I get that. I told the wrong person once and that's where I was sent. However, I know my family won't do that because they seem to not understand how serious I am and it makes me feel better that I didn't omit this from them

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE