H

Heavy

Student
Jun 20, 2020
How does it feel to die of heroine overdose?

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Awesome, but if you are asking it's probably not for you with the buying, fixing, and injecting.

Reactions: Yomyom and autumnal
K

KiraLittleOwl

Lost in transition
Jan 25, 2019
Those who actually died can't tell you but people who overdosed and were not breathing and their hearts stopped usually tell the same story: blackout and they remember nothing until they were resuscitated and regained consciousness.

Reactions: Meditation guide, autumnal, Yomyom and 2 others
J

jennybenny8

May 28, 2020
You literally feel like you just fall asleep. Best way to go if you can get your hands on a hot shot

Reactions: Meditation guide, SuicidalSymphonies, autumnal and 1 other person
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Pan, SuicidalSymphonies and Saed
D

Darksektori

Experienced
Jun 8, 2020
For starters it's called Diacetylmorphine or Diamorphine.
Basically in a Heroin OD the part of your brain that tells your lungs to breathe, switches off. Yes it's very fatal, but it depends on several things. Your opioid tolerance and how much you take are critical. Obtaining the drug is also not reliable if obtained on the street because it's never pure and you have no idea what it might be cut with, brick dust, sleeping pills, drywall, all kinds of crap, plus its really expensive even on the street. I know some countries use pure Pharmaceutical grade Diacetylmorphine as a prescription painkiller like Morphine which is basically the same thing considering your body will convert it into Morphine anyway. But I've thought of this way to CTB and opted out because there's that unknown factor of you might not be taking in the drug you think it is.
Just my observation
Oh one more thing about Heroin OD is that it's very likely if your found OD that you could be brought back especially if they the paramedics administer Naloxone aka the "Heroin antidote" which can reverse an opiate overdose in seconds.

Last edited:
Reactions: Trannydiary and Heavy
SpottedPanda

SpottedPanda

I'm all about coffee and cigarettes
Jul 24, 2019
I've never taken heroin, but I can't help but feel like it'd feel great

Reactions: Meditation guide, Isittimetogonola and TakeYourHappyPills
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Why wouldn't it be for me? What are you saying?

Because it involves quite a bit of practice and dexterity to get the hang of the techniques required for preparing and injecting the drug. If you're not already an injecting drug user, it's not something you can quickly or easily pick up just for suicide purposes.

How does it feel to die of heroine overdose?

If I absolutely had to die from a heroine overdose, I'd probably take Rapunzel... :))

iu

Last edited:
Reactions: SpottedPanda and Aap
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I was just making a comment on the learning curve required to actually find it and know how to use it. It can be challenging for a new user.

Reactions: autumnal
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
I was just making a comment on the learning curve required to actually find it and know how to use it. It can be challenging for a new user.

It's going to take watching the two Trainspotting movies at the very least :))

Reactions: SpottedPanda and Saed
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I'd probably add in basketball diaries and drugstore cowboys.

edit: I forgot requiem for a dream.

Last edited:
H

Heavy

Student
Jun 20, 2020
For starters it's called Diacetylmorphine or Diamorphine.
Basically in a Heroin OD the part of your brain that tells your lungs to breathe, switches off. Yes it's very fatal, but it depends on several things. Your opioid tolerance and how much you take are critical. Obtaining the drug is also not reliable if obtained on the street because it's never pure and you have no idea what it might be cut with, brick dust, sleeping pills, drywall, all kinds of crap, plus its really expensive even on the street. I know some countries use pure Pharmaceutical grade Diacetylmorphine as a prescription painkiller like Morphine which is basically the same thing considering your body will convert it into Morphine anyway. But I've thought of this way to CTB and opted out because there's that unknown factor of you might not be taking in the drug you think it is.
Just my observation
Oh one more thing about Heroin OD is that it's very likely if your found OD that you could be brought back especially if they the paramedics administer Naloxone aka the "Heroin antidote" which can reverse an opiate overdose in seconds.
So how much do I need for lethal dose?
It has to be IV, right?

Thank you for the long reply!

D

Darksektori

Experienced
Jun 8, 2020
So how much do I need for lethal dose?
It has to be IV, right?

Thank you for the long reply!
I couldn't tell you because everyone's tolerance, body weight, is different, plus like I said you may obtain some and it being cut with who knows what. I also can't give you instructions because that's against the rules. You could try looking it up on the search feature here to obtain information. I hope that whatever you decide you find the peace your looking for

Reactions: Saed
J

jennybenny8

May 28, 2020
I bought 4 grams it's enough to kill a Hercules but even mixed with all my valiums didn't affect me at all. I was conned. But that should technically be more than enough even just eating it. Make sure your source is reliable though.

Reactions: Saed
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Heroin has approximately 1/20th the potency orally (roughly) as a single dose in a non user as it does IV. The reason is that it is immediately converted to morphine when absorbed from the GI in the liver. (I realize this is only roughly, as there may still be some acetylated morphine remaining)

I could tell you a dosage of IV morphine that has been used for surgical anesthesia and could tell you an equivalent dose of heroin, but it won't mean anything, as you have no idea how pure what you are buying is actually.

For kicks the following dosages are roughly equivalent.
3mgs IV heroin = 10 mg Iv morphine = 30 mgs po morphine (repeated dosages) = 30 mgs po heroin (repeated dosages) = 60 mgs po morphine (single dose) = 60 mgs po heroin (single dose)

Reactions: samarra
Oblivion

Oblivion

Wizard
Aug 2, 2018
I bought 4 grams it's enough to kill a Hercules but even mixed with all my valiums didn't affect me at all. I was conned. But that should technically be more than enough even just eating it. Make sure your source is reliable though.
damn, how much did you pay for the 4 grams?
I couldn't tell you because everyone's tolerance, body weight, is different, plus like I said you may obtain some and it being cut with who knows what. I also can't give you instructions because that's against the rules. You could try looking it up on the search feature here to obtain information. I hope that whatever you decide you find the peace your looking for
what rules?