Laststop

Laststop

Experienced
Jul 9, 2019
Do you think alcohol is enough? Or a mixture of it with some OTC meds? Like what?

Reactions: The Mute Viking
The Mute Viking

The Mute Viking

α †⊕r†⊕urεd p⊕ε†
Oct 10, 2018
I would recommend a mix of alcohol and benzo's to take off the edge.

Reactions: Thanatos and throwaway_2620
Laststop

Laststop

Experienced
Jul 9, 2019
I would recommend a mix of alcohol and benzo's to take off the edge.
I wonder if any of the over the counter benzo alternatives would work? I know people who do drugs, and some I could ask about getting me Xanax. But I worry about doing anything that could get me in trouble. Also, how can you be sure it's what they say it is, and still good?

The Mute Viking

The Mute Viking

α †⊕r†⊕urεd p⊕ε†
Oct 10, 2018
I wouldn't say any OTC "Benzo" like substance would be strong enough, I have never heard of any such thing existing.
Also, you can test your drugs with drug test reagents. Also if they're you friend, I doubt they would trick you???
As a fellow drug user, whose uses benzo's, I've never OD'ed on Xanny but I'm sure it's possible, probably 10m-20mgs with booze.
Not to sure.

allgood

allgood

Student
Jul 17, 2019
I wonder if any of the over the counter benzo alternatives would work? I know people who do drugs, and some I could ask about getting me Xanax. But I worry about doing anything that could get me in trouble. Also, how can you be sure it's what they say it is, and still good?
Depending on where you live all this stuff is extremely accessible online, direct deal or onions. As a recovering heroin addict I would personally recommend high dose opiate (easiest with no experience probably being DHC,C,oxy) with perhaps short and long acting benzos (clonazepam + alprazolam?) if you wish to completely eradicate the edge. Ironically blacking out might prevent you from doing what you intend to, so I would avoid that.

Codeine might even be available to you OTC, in which case a quick cold water extraction would be enough to procure a relatively suitable opiate.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Mute Viking