• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Lettam

Lettam

Briefcase
Feb 6, 2019
I'm currently incredibly depressed/suicidal and I don't really look forward to much anymore except one thing: a long hot shower with my favorite music in the background.

Standing under nice hot water and zoning out the world has become my favorite past time to not feel like trash.

What's yours?

Last edited:
Reactions: brighter, Weeping Garbage Can, Ldog9 and 10 others
Minudah

Minudah

Stupid
Dec 3, 2018
Spamming this forum and being with my dogs help me feel a little better

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Sinbad, Ldog9 and 6 others
Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
Whenever I feel well enough to write & the words are flowing.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Ldog9, lemmeeleev and 4 others
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
I like cutting and listening to music.

Reactions: brighter, Weeping Garbage Can, Ldog9 and 4 others
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I'm currently incredibly depressed/suicidal and I don't really look forward to much anymore except one thing: a long hot shower with my favorite music in the background.

Standing under nice hot water and zoning out the world has become my favorite past time to not feel like trash.

What's yours?
How much effort do u feel like putting into not feeling like trash? It literally takes work to undo.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Ldog9, Lettam and 3 others
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018

What's yours?
Relatable.
Sleeping is always a good escape from reality for me.its just crap when u wake up finding u r still here !

Reactions: brighter, Weeping Garbage Can, Ldog9 and 4 others
Hopeless_soul

Hopeless_soul

Soon
Jan 3, 2019
I like listening to Blues and other stuff... sometimes with a glass of something alcoholic. Playing records relaxes me a bit, but the overall feeling of failure doesn't go away. I like the idea of a hot bath, with a glass of wine... Haven't done that in a long time.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Ldog9, Lettam and 2 others
lululoo

lululoo

Mage
Dec 15, 2018
I have horrible coping mechanisms.

If I am not too too depressed and can get myself to exercise, that helps my mood for a short while.
Connecting with people online can help.
If there's a really good show to watch but my interest level in shows has dwindled so it takes a lot now for me to really enjoy it.
I don't enjoy books as much anymore either though there are sometimes exceptions.
Music is great but for whatever reason I don't usually put it on. It's like it's too much effort or I'm too down for it so it's jarring.

But a lot of the time I just eat food to feel better. Sugar especially. I'm still normal weight as of now but I am gaining and it stresses me out so much. I don't recommend this at all.

Reactions: brighter, Weeping Garbage Can, Ldog9 and 2 others
Chlo

Chlo

Experienced
Feb 17, 2019
Sex and alcohol. But then after the same feeling I had before is still there, accompanied with shame -_-

Reactions: brighter, Weeping Garbage Can, Ldog9 and 1 other person