throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
I'm mostly on the internet(8ch,SS)...

Reactions: Deutsch, BlackDragonof1989, alwaystired96 and 4 others
BxK

BxK

Aug 20, 2018
Brooding over things I want to change about the world forever but can't. Working out for no reason, playing the same video games I always play everyday.
Just brooding in general is how my thoughts go.

Reactions: Deutsch, BlackDragonof1989, RoloTomasi and 2 others
M

Mr2004

Student
Aug 20, 2018
On here going round in circles. I've given up even doing anything I enjoy but right now I might put a game on just for something to do. It's just that anything I like at all is only going to keep me here longer which I don't think is a good thing. I either need to just end it or start doing more things I like in the hope there's actually a point

Reactions: Deutsch, Queenh666, BlackDragonof1989 and 4 others
O

Oyashiro-sama

Student
Aug 16, 2018
Bored, all summer at home locked or walking alone on the street, while most normal people have friends, even girlfriend, I hate this fucking shit.

Reactions: Deutsch, NoHope, BlackDragonof1989 and 10 others
D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
Jun 26, 2018
I browse the internet or sit outside listening to music or audio books.
I used to enjoy my NEET life... kinda, but now it's excruciatingly boring due to my anhedonia and depression, the distractions are not working anymore.

Reactions: Deutsch, BlackDragonof1989, suffering and 9 others
Oblivion

Oblivion

Wizard
Aug 2, 2018
work, then i come back home for the internet or watch a movie, i go out with friends sometimes.

Reactions: BlackDragonof1989, Tiburcio, BxK and 1 other person
T

toolateforme

Student
Jul 2, 2018
I used to enjoy my NEET life... kinda, but now it's excruciatingly boring due to my anhedonia and depression, the distractions are not working anymore.

Same here. It's hard trying to cope when you're losing the ability to cope in the first place.

Reactions: Deutsch, BlackDragonof1989, RoloTomasi and 5 others
Cursed Shaman

Cursed Shaman

Aug 21, 2018
swimming alone every day,spend many time on SS, hang out with friends at night drinking alcohol,smoking weed. living my last summer....

Reactions: Deutsch, BlackDragonof1989, Dead_Inside and 4 others
D

Deckchairs

Aug 3, 2018
I browse the internet or sit outside listening to music or audio books.
I'm on the internet , chatting or on discord. But I feel totally the same about being NEET and the distractions no longer working.

Reactions: BlackDragonof1989, RoloTomasi, Tiburcio and 2 others
StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
Well today, I am sitting here watching "The Simpsons" and surfing on here. Most days, I am online working or doing research which in itself is work.

Reactions: Deutsch, VanHeineken, BlackDragonof1989 and 4 others
LoverofDeath

LoverofDeath

Aug 11, 2018
I spend most of my days in bed and stay there the whole day watching tv shows, listening to music and coming on here.

Reactions: Deutsch, VanHeineken, BlackDragonof1989 and 6 others
MissZombie

MissZombie

Aug 23, 2018
Most of the time I spend in my room with the computer, watching anime, series, movies, reading, listening to music,paintig,sometimes chatting. Every day I go for a walk with my pets. I also clean my house obsessively and take care of errands.

I think that's the only thing I do. Sometimes I go out with people who claim to be friends, but they are not, although I do not do it a year ago.

Reactions: Deutsch, VanHeineken, BlackDragonof1989 and 5 others
A

alwaystired96

Aug 24, 2018
I'm sleeping or on YouTube. I try to avoid leaving the house as much as possible. Leaving my house gives me anxiety for multiple reasons. Plus I have no energy and hate being around fake people.

Reactions: Deutsch, VanHeineken, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and 6 others
SnowyDreams

SnowyDreams

Aug 25, 2018
I try to sleep a lot and then reador watch movies to stop myself from thinking

Reactions: Deutsch, Smilla, VanHeineken and 3 others
CantGoOn

CantGoOn

Jun 7, 2018
Internet and gta, I go outside less maybe 5x a month and that's only for like an hour.

I'm really very exhausted and nothing lights my feel good chemicals. If anyone who wants to talk and is also NEET I'd be glad to message someone who can relate.

Reactions: Deutsch, VanHeineken, Tiburcio and 1 other person
Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018
Being a general waste of life. My days I spend pretending I can accomplish something.... then getting drunk and high so I don't remember I am alive still.
Doesn't work. Should be dead 5 months now .... FML.

Reactions: Deutsch, Smilla, VanHeineken and 3 others
Edward

Edward

Belial
Jul 12, 2018
Mostly school ugh, but when I'm not doing school it's basically a cycle of wanting to die, talking to people who want to die, and playing videogames occasionally.

Reactions: Deutsch, VanHeineken, Tiburcio and 4 others
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
Mostly school ugh, but when I'm not doing school it's basically a cycle of wanting to die, talking to people who want to die, and playing videogames occasionally.

How do you manage to go to school? How can you not lose your mind? How are your classes going?

Reactions: Deutsch, VanHeineken, Tiburcio and 1 other person
Midnight

Midnight

Beyond solace
Jun 30, 2018
Work for more than 40 hours a week,eat,sleep,internet,drive and work on cars,help my mother,do chores in the house,shop for food, and treat myself to my only escapism once or twice a week, and finally be depressed every second i'm by myself.

I'm surprised alot of people here get by without an income.

Don't mistake my schedule for "a normal life" though ... It's far from it. Most of the above i have to do out of necessity.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deutsch and Tiburcio
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Nostalgia; watch old movies or series from childhood or play video games from your childhood or just watch YouTube videos of walk-troughs of these games and enjoy the bitter-sweetness of nostalgia

Reactions: lv-gras, Deutsch, Tiburcio and 1 other person
Razz_Goku

Razz_Goku

Aug 26, 2018
Preparing for suicide and watching documentary about Hitler,serial killer , history war etc to understand the psychology of human beings.

Reactions: lv-gras, GoneSeptember2018, Deutsch and 2 others
Deutsch

Deutsch

Aug 20, 2018
neet life for many years; anime, video games, music, binging on junk food, ss, 8ch, youtube.. the novelty wore off for me after a year or so... now it's just endless, don't remember what day, what time, sometimes don't even remember how i went to sleep or what happened day before, dreams are realer than life at this point. haven't spoken in a long time, don't eat for a few days sometimes, and i don't even realize it, these days are dreamy, perpetual limbo

Reactions: lv-gras and DarkTear