Zeus

Zeus

Apr 13, 2019
AFAIK, it's a lot easier than prisons, because they allow you to bring in your own things. Any ideas? I'm planning on sneaking in SA, in the unfortunate event I fail and get hospitalised.

Reactions: Redt2go and SadGirl
Raggas

Raggas

Suicide is self expression
Dec 31, 2018
Keep it in your underwear maybe?

Reactions: SadGirl and Zeus
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
Yeah probably in your underwear. Some of them have surprisingly lax security, and the one I was in didn't even check bags...

Zeus

Zeus

Apr 13, 2019
Yeah probably in your underwear. Some of them have surprisingly lax security, and the one I was in didn't even check bags...
I've been in one before, and they didn't even metal detect me

W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
I've been in one before, and they didn't even metal detect me
They didn't do that to me either. They let me bring an iron in, too, which I thought was a little odd being as it could be a pretty damaging weapon.

Reactions: Kikoo Loool
JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
When I was in the psych wing they wouldn't let me have my belongings in a suitcase my mom had packed until they went through each individual item. They didn't bother opening up toiletry bottles, though. I guess it just depends on what hospital you're in. You could always try smuggling it in an empty shampoo bottle or putting it in a Ziploc bag and putting it into a stuffed animal or pillow.

Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
AFAIK, it's a lot easier than prisons, because they allow you to bring in your own things. Any ideas? I'm planning on sneaking in SA, in the unfortunate event I fail and get hospitalised.
Hi.
If its just a small amount,i would put it into a small sealed bag and put it in the base of my sock .its worked for me with keys and self harm stuff.

marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
R.I.P Zeus .... I think he has caught the bus on Sunday night