girlwithflaxenhair0

girlwithflaxenhair0

seeking friends, or partner to ctb w in SoCal pm m
Sep 20, 2023
I'm scared of distancing myself further from the few people who care about me in life. I don't want to lose my only friend, but I feel sick almost everytime I talk w her. I feel guilty and stressed and i don't know what to do. We used to be really close, and she used to be the only person or thing that could make me happy, but now it just hurts. I know that i need her more than she needs me, and i can't help but feel like i'm only an annoying burden on her, or at best a friend that she would forget about quickly if i stopped reaching out. I'm probably wrong but i don't feel like i am.

I'm going to miss her but I can't keep living, there's no hope in my future and it's tiring and boring and stressful and sad being alive

i wish there was a way to say goodbye without scaring or being a burden on the other person. there's no one besides her that i really want to just say goodbye too. I don't plan on leaving any sort of note, because that sounds tiring to write, and it also isn't what i want. I want to be able to say goodbye before I CTB, not as some note she'll read after the fact. Or I at least want to say something, I just don't want to leave without saying anything.

that just feels too sad,,,

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: LonelyKitten, renrone, Bacon and Baseball and 5 others
snowcloud9

snowcloud9

Iā€™m Cold
Sep 9, 2023
I know that i need her more than she needs me, and i can't help but feel like i'm only an annoying burden on her, or at best a friend that she would forget about quickly if i stopped reaching out. I'm probably wrong but i don't feel like i am.
Hey, if she answers your texts then she cares about you. Personally I stop responding to any texts if I don't want to talk to a person anymore. Your depression doesn't define you, there are other parts of you that could make your friend like you.

i wish there was a way to say goodbye without scaring or being a burden on the other person. there's no one besides her that i really want to just say goodbye too. I don't plan on leaving any sort of note, because that sounds tiring to write, and it also isn't what i want. I want to be able to say goodbye before I CTB, not as some note she'll read after the fact. Or I at least want to say something, I just don't want to leave without saying anything.
You can do both, honestly. I'd suggest leaving a note tbh, it will loosen the burden on her if you make sure to say that it's not her fault, because people tend to blame themselves if someone dies. There are just some things that you can't say in person without sounding suspicious.

• Love
Reactions: DeadlineDialer, Jan1193 and girlwithflaxenhair0
ButterToast

ButterToast

Liar who can't separate lies from reality
Aug 11, 2023
I'm scared of distancing myself further from the few people who care about me in life. I don't want to lose my only friend, but I feel sick almost everytime I talk w her. I feel guilty and stressed and i don't know what to do. We used to be really close, and she used to be the only person or thing that could make me happy, but now it just hurts. I know that i need her more than she needs me, and i can't help but feel like i'm only an annoying burden on her, or at best a friend that she would forget about quickly if i stopped reaching out. I'm probably wrong but i don't feel like i am.

I'm going to miss her but I can't keep living, there's no hope in my future and it's tiring and boring and stressful and sad being alive

that just feels too sad,,,
I'd write a letter and make sure to tell them that it's not their fault. Preferably with other reasons that is difficult to make them point it out to themselves. Tell them that you are seeking peace and that this option is better. I'm not a highly emotional person, this might not be the best, but you can take this into consideration. It's also a nice touch if you can show that you're 'satisfied', such as doing things that makes you happy and spend last moments with them as cheerful as possible.

It will be shocking yes, very. But it could help make them understand and reassure them that you've fully done what you love before departure.

• Love
Reactions: girlwithflaxenhair0
girlwithflaxenhair0

girlwithflaxenhair0

Sep 20, 2023
Hey, if she answers your texts then she cares about you. Personally I stop responding to any texts if I don't want to talk to a person anymore. Your depression doesn't define you, there are other parts of you that could make your friend like you.

You can do both, honestly. I'd suggest leaving a note tbh, it will loosen the burden on her if you make sure to say that it's not her fault, because people tend to blame themselves if someone dies. There are just some things that you can't say in person without sounding suspicious.
thank you šŸ„ŗ i stress about this a lot. i know that she cares about me but i like to convince myself that she doesn't. and i just don't see why anyone would or should care about me

• Love
Reactions: Maeve and snowcloud9
Jan1193

Jan1193

I want no limitations for my soul
Sep 18, 2023
I was thinking to a postum letter for your friend until you said that you doesn't want to leave this. But, If you want to take distant of her before CBT and in the same time you don't want to let her questioning if she would have any fault, there's no other way so, honey. Personally I don't wanted to let any suicide letter to my relatives, but I found it so peacefully once I got it. Our friends and near people deserves to know that isn't their fault if we are so miserable because life is cruel and the world is a hell, don't you think?

Reactions: girlwithflaxenhair0, Maeve and Kompass
girlwithflaxenhair0

girlwithflaxenhair0

Sep 20, 2023
I was thinking to a postum letter for your friend until you said that you doesn't want to leave this. But, If you want to take distant of her before CBT and in the same time you don't want to let her questioning if she would have any fault, there's no other way so, honey. Personally I don't wanted to let any suicide letter to my relatives, but I found it so peacefully once I got it. Our friends and near people deserves to know that isn't their fault if we are so miserable because life is cruel and the world is a hell, don't you think?
that's true. I just wish I had some way to say goodbye to her directly, like not just a letter, before I ctb. there probably isn't a way though, not without worrying her