N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I think I am subservient. Probably a little bit too much. This is the way I was raised. I always tried to make it right. Though the punishment of my mom was that arbitrary that it fucked me up hard. I think this is why my limbic/nervous system is fucked up, maybe it is hypervigilance. I am daily in a constant stream of anxiety. It is really hard to cope with. I am always scared to feel this pain again. The extreme psychosomatic pain that I experienced as a result of agitated depression which was very counterproductive. It increased my anxiety even way more.

I have problems with autothority figures. I think pretty big ones. I use very formal language when I am talking with them. I try not ot break the law so that I have no issues with judges or policemen. I cannot remember when I spoke the last time to one of them.

My parents are no more authority figures for me. Now that I am an adult due to the fact they were extreme morons I am rather the one with reason who has to experience all of this because they misused their power.

I was kind of subservient to teachers and professors. Even more with professors due to all their titles. I kind of envy such titles. Lol. I will never get one. I was always so extremely scared of getting punished from them. This was one of the main reasons why I developed severe OCD. This OCD made me even more an easy target for bullies. I don't know I sometimes thought I might have had a Prussian education. I am extremely disciplined, very subserviant, conscientious. Though I am not into military lol. When I was a teenager I thought maybe the way I was raised made more resilient. This is absolutely not true quite the opposite. I am extremely fragile due to this abuse. It is a good recipe to ruin someones whole life if someone gets treated like that. There are no real benefits.

Do you struggle when you have to interact with authority figures?

Last edited:
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
I think I am subserviant. Probably a little bit too much. This is the way I was raised. I always tried to make it right. Though the punishment of my mom was that arbitrary that it fucked me up hard. I think this is why my limbic/nervous system is fucked up, maybe it is hypervigilance. I am daily in a constant stream of anxiety. It is really hard to cope with. I am always scared to feel this pain again. The extreme psychosomatic pain that I experienced as a result of agitated depression ehich was very counterproductive. It increased my anxiety even way more.

I have problems with autothority figures. I think pretty big ones. I use very formal language when I am talking with them. I try not ot break the law so that I have no issues with judges or policemen. I cannot remember when I spoke the last time to one of them.

My parents are no more authority figures for me. Now that I am an adult due to the fact they were extreme morons I am rather the one with reason who has to experience all of this because they misused their power.

I was kind of subserviant to teachers and professors. Even more with professors due to all their titles. I kind of envy such titles. Lol. I will never get one. I was always so extremely scared of getting punished from them. This was one of the main reasons why I developed severe OCD. This OCD made me even more an easy target for bullies. I don't know I sometimes thought I might have had a Prussian education. I am extremely disciplined, very subserviant, conscientious. Though I am not into military lol. When I was a teenager I thought maye the way I was raised made more resilient. This is absolutely not true quite the opposite. I am extremely fragile due to this abuse. It is a good recipe to ruin someones whole life if someone gets treated like that. There are no real benefits.

Do you struggle when you have to interact with authortiy figures?

It's one thing to be or feel subservient towards a teacher in order to get good grades, but when it comes to managers at work, I have always made sure to let them know that they are also employess of the company and need to fulfil their roles, so while I had respect for those managers, I never felt subservient to them.

We can all make a the world a better place, somewhat, by putting know-it-all people in their rightful place - especially if they believe that they are above everyone else :happy:

Last edited:
avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
I am very polite, articulate and neutral with them.......until they treat me in a manner that is condescending or belligerent. Then I get incredibly sarcastic. Have done it with police officers on several occasions. I don't suggest it though.

Reactions: betternever2havbeen
Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022
I had always been docile and subservient, but since about 12 years ago I bounce back with extreme ease. But I want to believe and wish that I will submit to what authority says without saying anything when necessary, I don't feel like drawing attention to myself with nonsense of my own with what is about to happen in Europe.

//

Sempre havía estat dócil i servent, però desde fa uns 12 anys em reboto amb extrema facilitat. Però vull creure i desitjo que em sotmetré al que digui l'autoritat sense dir res quan sigui necessari, no tinc pas gens de ganes de cridar l'atenció amb bestieses de les meves amb el que está a punt de passar a Europa.

Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
I have a weird love/hate relationship with them that has been true all my life. When I was a young kid, I got into lots of trouble for being strong-willed. Unless teachers explained why they wanted me to do something and had a good reason, I would ignore them. Slowly, over the years and endless detentions, I developed some self-preservation, and a few of my teachers even started to appreciate my pluckiness because at least it meant I was engaged.

To this day, I still find myself drawn to authority figures though to a less intense degree. Even when I defy them, I want their approval. Currently harboring an inappropriate crush on two of my supervisors. One of them is at least very close to me in age, so that's nice, I guess. I'd like to think I'd rebuff them if one of them propositioned me, but I probably wouldn't.

Marine

Marine

*~ 絶対に 全てを取り戻させてもらう ~*
Jul 5, 2020
I don't believe in authority figures. They're just normal humans to me.

Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
freedompass

freedompass

Warlock
Jan 27, 2021
I'll be as polite civil and respectful to them as I would to anyone else