• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

V

Vvoiid

Jul 18, 2018
It's the only thing holding most of us back. Would be nice if you could share any ideas.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, MiserableBastard1995, flyinglotus and 3 others
Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
I have no plan in particular. But what I do is kill it, erase its existence by intensifying the tempest of coveting death inside me.

Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, Smilla and Tiburcio
N

nuclearsnake

Student
Jul 11, 2018
I know that alcohol helps me. I almost did it a while ago while drunk but then I backed out because I didn't want to burn the house down and kill my neighbours.

Back when I attempted for the second time and was already on the floor I tried to push away every thought that could have made me feel regret. I simply kept telling myself that I was going to find peace, not giving me a chance to think about something that would make me want to live. Going to that again - just keep myself from thinking too much.

Reactions: DoneWithThis, lastbite, MiserableBastard1995 and 2 others
S

Ssname

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
My method is pretty non threatening seeming so I'm hoping that helps. Couple of deep breaths and you are out so hopefully it won't be as strong as a more violent method would be.

Reactions: MiserableBastard1995
T

Tiburcio

Alcohol doesn't seems to be helpul for me.

I'm really worried for the next time, the survival instinct ruined all my previous attempts.

Reactions: azeton
Threads

Threads

Warlock
Jul 13, 2018
Alcohol tends to help.

That instinct is protective trait that you have evolved to have. You have to overcome it, you can't really just shut it down.

Reactions: skitliv
skitliv

skitliv

Le mort joyeux
Jul 11, 2018
Like many have already said liquid courage is the only way I can think of

Reactions: Smilla
Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
Alcohol doesn't seems to be helpul for me.

I'm really worried for the next time, the survival instinct ruined all my previous attempts.
What methods have you attempted?

Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
I know myself, I never could be able to jump.
Do you feel very in touch with reality? Everything seems a little unreal and dreamlike for me which should make jumping doable for me.

Reactions: flyinglotus and Tiburcio
D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
Jun 26, 2018
Vodka (alcohol makes me reckless) and the last broadcast of my favorite radio presenter who killed himself in 1999.
Every time I listen to his broadcasts I get so god damn sad, it should help me when the time comes, whenever that may be.

Reactions: Tiburcio
Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
Vodka (alcohol makes me reckless) and the last broadcast of my favorite radio presenter who killed himself in 1999.
Every time I listen to his broadcasts I get so god damn sad, it should help me when the time comes, whenever that may be.
YouTube video link for said broadcaster?