L

lilladi

Aug 13, 2020
I was thinking about on my anniversary. My husband isn't the only reason, just the biggest and most recent. I guess I'd like to make a statement.

• Hugs
Reactions: I screwed up and bravotess
bravotess

bravotess

I'ma jump ship now before I sink slow
Aug 8, 2020
Im planning on doing it some time before my kids go back to school. I don't have a specific date. But I do know it will be before September 8th.

miguel6565

miguel6565

Arcanist
Apr 5, 2020
I will in September or October,when i feel ready

M

melp

Aug 5, 2020
I'm just waiting for one package and a good moment

Reactions: Jack4230
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
There's no date for me. Any day would be fine. I'm already dead I only have to stop breathing.

• Hugs
Reactions: leiche, KindaAlwaysKnew, TheSoundofTime and 2 others
Hydration

Hydration

science
May 29, 2020
I've been struggling to pick a date personally. For me, it would probably have to be some time after Christmas.

N

noname223

Archangel
Aug 18, 2020
I will wait till my parents die. So there is 20 years of torture ahead of me. Furthermore i am interested in future technologies combined with a naive hope for a miracle

• Aww..
Reactions: KindaAlwaysKnew and foxdie
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
i haven't decided on the exact date, but i'm planning to do it in the spring/summer of next year.

Reactions: KindaAlwaysKnew and foxdie
Anthagonos

Anthagonos

Hablo español
Aug 9, 2020
I have planned on september of this year because I spend 3 weeks without going to work because I have holidays.
In that time It's easier for me to perform some actions. But I think it would be better if I done it some years ago. First time was at 22, 12 years ago.
I hope this second time will be the definitive. So I am planning it very well to prevent to fail.

F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
I personally don't think picking a date helps. I feel there will be a moment when the time is right, where I can actually carry it out. But maybe I'm just a coward unwilling to commit lol

Reactions: iwantoseeyousoon and TheSoundofTime
Lightyagami

Lightyagami

Mar 2, 2020
i plan to it new year to end this horrible year

Reactions: KindaAlwaysKnew
AwokenToReality

AwokenToReality

Just wanna close my eyes, and feel alright
May 27, 2020
Have backed out of many planned dates, so kinda done planning dates due to that and now waiting for the time it just feels right to leave. Ideally before my birthday though as can't bare to spend another one alone in my bed.

Reactions: lilladi and TheSoundofTime
TheSoundofTime

TheSoundofTime

In time you will find peace...
Aug 9, 2020
I personally don't think picking a date helps. I feel there will be a moment when the time is right, where I can actually carry it out. But maybe I'm just a coward unwilling to commit lol
Same here. I think the impulse will kick in to carry out the old plan. I don't think you are a coward just the mindset is not there yet (same for me)

Reactions: foxdie
KindaAlwaysKnew

KindaAlwaysKnew

Sep 26, 2018
I will wait till my parents die. So there is 20 years of torture ahead of me. Furthermore i am interested in future technologies combined with a naive hope for a miracle

I was thinking similar, that i'd have to wait until after my mum is gone, due to guilt. After that i think it'd be much easier to just let go i think. She's been the only constant person in my whole life, so after that who cares, everyone else just comes and goes anyway.

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Honestly this is so specific to you, your method and your situation that it's impossible for me to give a good answer.

leiche

leiche

i need a cigarette
Aug 19, 2020
i want to make myself the best birthday present if you know what i mean

Reactions: miguel6565