Rouge4000

Rouge4000

Alone
Sep 27, 2023
I've already decided the best course of action for me is to kill myself after new years. But I wanted to know how could someone heal after being done so horribly in a relationship? When she leaves you for someone else and hides the fact she was pregnant with ur child and got rid without my knowledge. How does one even go on about healing from that? Where do I start? Every time I sleep I see her every time I sit down I think of her wishing she wouldn't have made such stupid choices wondering, why cheat? Does anyone have any insight any guidance?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: KafkaF, pole and Adûnâi
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
If she's like that, she wasn't worth it to begin with.

Anyway, I will never experience handholding, so I'd kill a butterfly to be in your position.

Also, killing children is based. Saves on SN in the future, hehe.

Rouge4000

Rouge4000

Alone
Sep 27, 2023
If she's like that, she wasn't worth it to begin with.

Anyway, I will never experience handholding, so I'd kill a butterfly to be in your position.

Also, killing children is based. Saves on SN in the future, hehe.
You're missing the point. Idc that she got the abortion I care that she didn't tell me. Just because I had no intention of keeping it nether did she doesn't mean it was ok for her to do that to me

• Love
Reactions: ctvunny, RoseQuarts, pole and 1 other person
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
I care that she didn't tell me.
Female privilege. Any female can get an unlimited number of men any time she'd like to. It's called ghosting, right? Works IRL, too, lmao.

penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
I've already decided the best course of action for me is to kill myself after new years. But I wanted to know how could someone heal after being done so horribly in a relationship? When she leaves you for someone else and hides the fact she was pregnant with ur child and got rid without my knowledge. How does one even go on about healing from that? Where do I start? Every time I sleep I see her every time I sit down I think of her wishing she wouldn't have made such stupid choices wondering, why cheat? Does anyone have any insight any guidance?
Sorry that happened to you, it sounds like a really unfortunate situation. This is cliche, but the more that you dwell on it the longer you stay miserable. She is a really big asshole and nobody deserves that type of treatment, and I think people would unanimously agree on that, so you shouldn't feel responsible for her actions and think you did something wrong or could've done things differently. Her entering the relationship makes her contracted to honesty and transparency, and especially when it comes to something so big like a pregnancy that's yours. I mean, people cheat because they are assholes, and because they have no consideration for who they hurt. I don't think speculating on it and justifying otherwise is going to help, because you can't mind read others and in most cases it really is that simple. You didn't deserve that, but you happened to stumble on a terrible human being.

I think part of healing involves coming to terms that even if she hadn't made that decision specifically, that she still wouldn't have been a good partner because she's okay with dishonesty. That you got out of something that wasn't great and that while the relationship was misfortunate, perhaps the break up was not and you're out now, though with wounds from it.

• Love
Reactions: Rouge4000 and Adûnâi
Rouge4000

Rouge4000

Alone
Sep 27, 2023
Female privilege. Any female can get an unlimited number of men any time she'd like to. It's called ghosting, right? Works IRL, too, lmao.
She didn't ghost me she literally just never planed on telling me💀 same with cheating but that's obvious why would anyone admit to that knowing it's wrong? I pray you never go through this lmao
Sorry that happened to you, it sounds like a really unfortunate situation. This is cliche, but the more that you dwell on it the longer you stay miserable. She is a really big asshole and nobody deserves that type of treatment, and I think people would unanimously agree on that, so you shouldn't feel responsible for her actions and think you did something wrong or could've done things differently. Her entering the relationship makes her contracted to honesty and transparency, and especially when it comes to something so big like a pregnancy that's yours. I mean, people cheat because they are assholes, and because they have no consideration for who they hurt. I don't think speculating on it and justifying otherwise is going to help, because you can't mind read others and in most cases it really is that simple. You didn't deserve that, but you happened to stumble on a terrible human being.

I think part of healing involves coming to terms that even if she hadn't made that decision specifically, that she still wouldn't have been a good partner because she's okay with dishonesty. That you got out of something that wasn't great and that while the relationship was misfortunate, perhaps the break up was not and you're out now, though with wounds from it.
Thank you

• Love
Reactions: RoseQuarts and Adûnâi
K

KafkaF

Taking a break from the website.
Nov 18, 2023
What a terrible f*cking person. I know it's cold comfort, but you deserve better than that awful b*tch. That's an awful thing to do to somebody. I know it's really hard, but she really doesn't deserve anything but your scorn. She clearly wasn't the person you thought she was. *hug*

Reactions: Rouge4000
Rouge4000

Rouge4000

Alone
Sep 27, 2023
What a terrible f*cking person. I know it's cold comfort, but you deserve better than that awful b*tch. That's an awful thing to do to somebody. I know it's really hard, but she really doesn't deserve anything but your scorn. She clearly wasn't the person you thought she was. *hug*
Thanks bro I'm trying to just get over it but I just keep thinking about her and it literally makes my head hurt😭

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Adûnâi and KafkaF
J

jackrussell023

Oct 31, 2023
Such a big question, which I would think has a multitude of answers.

I'm 3yrs post divorce ans still have a long way to go to move on and dont gave an answer. What you have had happens really sucks though and is difficult to work out how to reconcile with it

when i hear from my kids that my ex appears to have moved on fine compared to me, it just digs the knife in further.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi