Anonymoususer1234

Anonymoususer1234

Experienced
Apr 13, 2023
Genuine question. How do you manage shit life syndrome? Especially when that shit life is more from circumstance than from choice. What do you do?

Reactions: inferiorpisspot234
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
Sometimes it helps to be more specific about what is lacking. I've come to focus a lot of effort into physical fitness since it's one of the only things that I actually can do. It doesn't cost much money, benefits health, is potentially a social activity and helps to earn a bit more respect from other people in general.

Reactions: LittleJem
Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
It is difficult to answer because such a diagnosis does not exist. What's shitty in your life and how does it make you react- is it impossible to find a solution to them?

Sometimes bad things happen and they make us see things in a miserable way. It is important that we take care of our well-being, so that we can endure and calm ourselves down.

Nebel_meer

Nebel_meer

Memento Mori/Помни о смерти
May 10, 2023
I try to just "black myself out". I'm either taking sleeping pills and sleep or just binge watching any show to escape the reality.

Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
Typical therapist thing:
Note down 3 things that you enjoyed today. And if everything sucked then choose the 3 least suckiest (??) ones.

For me it helps to focus on the small things, on details. Let the warmth and happiness of others into yourself, even if they are strangers :)

Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
How does this work?
By not being cold hearted. Try to take in the joy others experience that you come across on the street or anywhere else. It's like taking in their atmosphere :)

Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
Escapism in any form. I noticed my escapism is so much more potent when life is terrible around me, it's really effective.