Mendex

Mendex

The Sleep of reason produces monsters
Jan 9, 2021
To explain the methodology of becoming-BwO you should understand, that a series of running out differences start as a developing-itself, An amount of proteins agree in his syntheses at organ-ational direction. Like an egg with latitudes, longitudes and geodesic lines. Traversed by gradients marking the transitions and changes, the destinations of the existence developing along these particular "becomings".
Starting by his no-specified simplicism to stratified consciousness emergence in a time-space body. The body start feeling disturbing how is organized and start question how sad his reality is. He ask by himself why I breathing with my lungs, talking with my tongue, thinking with my brain, having an anus and larynx, head and leg?. Why not walk on my head, sing with your sinuses, see through my skin, breathe with my belly and reasoning with my lungs?

To "make yourself a body without organs" is to actively experiment with oneself to draw out and activate these potentialities, Which we could call "upgrades" or "enhancements".
The essential assemblage of all recoding bodies start by deterritorialize his own existence and reterritorialize with other components. The BwO is in fact a bridge, he is walking it but at each step the horizon leans forward. The only thing he can do is just keep walking it in his limitless line of flight.

garbage time is running your life.
the real question is.
How far will you lose yourself?
I recommend a second or third reading of this post

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: virginiawoolf, DetachedDreamer97, Makko and 2 others
Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
To explain the methodology of becoming-BwO you should understand, that a series of running out differences start as a developing-itself, An amount of proteins agree in his syntheses at organ-ational direction. Like an egg with latitudes, longitudes and geodesic lines. Traversed by gradients marking the transitions and changes, the destinations of the existence developing along these particular "becomings".
Starting by his no-specified simplicism to stratified consciousness emergence in a time-space body. The body start feeling disturbing how is organized and start question how sad his reality is. He ask by himself why I breathing with my lungs, talking with my tongue, thinking with my brain, having an anus and larynx, head and leg?. Why not walk on my head, sing with your sinuses, see through my skin, breathe with my belly and reasoning with my lungs?

To "make yourself a body without organs" is to actively experiment with oneself to draw out and activate these potentialities, Which we could call "upgrades" or "enhancements".
The essential assemblage of all recoding bodies start by deterritorialize his own existence and reterritorialize with other components. The BwO is in fact a bridge, he is walking it but at each step the horizon leans forward. The only thing he can do is just keep walking it in his limitless line of flight.

garbage time is running your life.
the real question is.
How far will you lose yourself?
I recommend a second or third reading of this post
Are you referring to schizophrenia?

• Love
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment and Mendex
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
What the fuck? I have no idea what you mean.

Reactions: Symbiote and Mendex
Mendex

Mendex

Jan 9, 2021
Are you referring to schizophrenia?
d1e08933d1e583ee9b877440a8d86d66.jpg

Schizophrenia is what we means by splitting parts of an organism, we once start as BwO like an amount of cell,proteins,tissues,etc without an organizated form. The tissue,proteins,cell,etc agree in organational direction to create an organism that, we are us now. The question is what is a body without organs? BwO is desire, desire to start everything like was in his original form. We are organized not only by biological means. But by Capital,State and Social means (Scheme).

Desiring-production plug in a social machine, Production itself is in Freudo-marxist theory (using marxist terminology as non-political practice) as mode of production and not a property of consciusness (Desire means "The lack of something" as phenomenological meaning).
We are organized as such way to seek as the means of our organized-structure. (In other words we seek to produce the production).

artworks-000125331292-m2y5bc-t500x500.jpg

Illustration of a desiring-machine.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: noaccount and Greenberg
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
terminator GIF

ex machina ava GIF by A24

I guess make some kind of strong ai robot/android = no organs...

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Oh, so, this was related to schizophrenia! I hadn't got it at all. Not sure if I do now lol.

Anyway, wish you the best!

• Love
Reactions: Cherry Crumpet
Mendex

Mendex

Jan 9, 2021
Oh, so, this was related to schizophrenia! I hadn't got it at all. Not sure if I do now lol.

Anyway, wish you the best!
Oye cariño, Despierta vas a llegar tarde a tu nuevo trabajo.
Que decis?Un virus monarca? Inflación? Un tipo llamado "Juan Pera"? 2021?
Haha, que gracioso sos. deberías volverte escritor.
Vamos apurate estamos a punto de estrenar nuestro nuevo auto a vapor.

Last edited:

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
I feel with the Despotic body rectangle. I don't feel like reading everything.

Do you want to freeze your body in this life and do experiments? Death of this body (significant changes, not just a similar version of this body) can screw everything up, you know.

us_1999

us_1999

Fragments of myself
Feb 1, 2021
May I ask why do you want to post Deleuze here?
Is it that you want to know if anyone here has similar experience, or you think "becoming BwO" would be helpful to you/someone?

Reactions: Mendex
aneurysm

aneurysm

Mage
Jan 27, 2019
terminator GIF

ex machina ava GIF by A24

View attachment 62749
I guess make some kind of strong ai robot/android = no organs...
I'm genuinely freaked out by that second image, feels so eery and so likely.
It still baffles me how people are living and going about their day thinking that AI replacing humans is a joke.

Mendex

Mendex

Jan 9, 2021
May I ask why do you want to post Deleuze here?
Is it that you want to know if anyone here has similar experience, or you think "becoming BwO" would be helpful to you/someone?
I found Deleuze/Guattari (D&G) obscure philosophy something fun to talk and discuss.
"Anti-oedipus/Thousand plateous" is more like "wasted of time" and ruining life experience for me, and doesn't have a therapeutical application.
Is like trying to inspire/help someone with quotes of "Finnegans Wake/Ulysses".
What is your experience with (D&G) in that case?
I'm genuinely freaked out by that second image, feels so eery and so likely.
It still baffles me how people are living and going about their day thinking that AI replacing humans is a joke.
Did you said before, that you want to major in STEM fields?
Maybe you are the key to release technological singularity, and we are just poor mortals who can't understand your IA existential risk warning.

Last edited:
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
Humans have hit the limit of their evolution as biological beings. The only way for us to move forward is becoming/being replaced by ai.

N

noaccount

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2019
Awww yeah this is the shit I'm here for. <3

• Love
Tarod

Tarod

Mar 2, 2021
Thanks for posting this Moldbug, I feel like I now have another tool in my bag for when it's time to go back to being a body without organs.

A

adam

Mar 21, 2019
Well, here you have to dabble in psychedelics to understand what Deleuze is talking about. Do you know such a concept as eidetic reduction?

Mendex

Mendex

Jan 9, 2021
Well, here you have to dabble in psychedelics to understand what Deleuze is talking about. Do you know such a concept as eidetic reduction?
Heard about, You are talking about a concept who belong at the corpus of Husserl philosophy right? I wanted to read him but I stuck with this evil man called Hegel. Do you want to explain the concept to me?

Last edited:
A

adam

Mar 21, 2019
Heard about, You are talking about a concept who belong at the corpus of Husserl philosophy right? I wanted to read him but I stuck with this evil man called Hegel. Do you want to explain the concept to me?
Yeah. If you are an idealist, you should like Husserl. Unfortunately, I am too stupid and lazy to learn English to the point where I can explain it to you
But the idea of phenomenological reduction is close to the radical doubt of Descartes.
By the way, I also came from an atheistic worldview to pantheism, and then to idealism, while I was doing pure mathematics and practicing lucid dreaming.

Mendex

Mendex

Jan 9, 2021
Yeah. If you are an idealist, you should like Husserl. Unfortunately, I am too stupid and lazy to learn English to the point where I can explain it to you
But the idea of phenomenological reduction is close to the radical doubt of Descartes.
By the way, I also came from an atheistic worldview to pantheism, and then to idealism, while I was doing pure mathematics and practicing lucid dreaming.
I was studying and practicing Calculus (Spivak & Apostol) and Set Theory. Start writing an article about Deleuze applied to Meinong and Pre-capitalist modes of production of Ancient Rome.
I'm too busy now, trying to write and prepare an application to a transfer good college (I don't know what to do now).
Practicing my German would be enriching to read Husserl and practically everything about german idealism. I would read him straightforward when start being less busy.
Ah, Don't worry about your english, mine is worse.

Last edited: