• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

Bob_Luman

Student
Feb 19, 2020
Hi everyone,

The reason I am creating this thread around this subject, is I feel the megathreads didn't really specify enough on the steps to creating the SN drink. They mentioned if you use 25g to put that in 50ml of water, but that's about it. I know you have to stir it with a spoon so it's not visible, but I wanted to check with you all I have the correct idea, before attempting anything. I plan on reading more into SN for a couple of weeks until I move into my new place, as I'm staying with other family members at the moment so I can't order anything yet. But I suppose that's a good thing if I aren't sure on what I am doing. Once the day comes and I feel prepared and ready if I decide to go with it, I'll make another thread just to state my plans to ensure of no failures. I appreciate you all so much! Also before I forget I will be staying with my parents still in my new house, so the SN packaging if I order it off of popular auction sites and retail won't make it obvious on arrival?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MsMaudlin
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
Stir with spoon, shake in a bottle, whatever. It dissolves really easily, so you just need to make sure it's completely mixed.

Reactions: Bob_Luman, autumnal and TheDevilsAngel
enjolras

enjolras

Dead are useless if not to love the living more
Feb 13, 2020
There's a video about preparation in the PPeH if that can give you comfort, beyond words

Reactions: TheDevilsAngel
MsMaudlin

MsMaudlin

This is the fierce last stand of all I am
Dec 8, 2019
Stir with a spoon, I'm using a plastic one, not sure if that makes a difference.
Also I have bought some straws, hopefully make it easier to go down.

Reactions: 262653 and Jumper Geo
enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
Great where do I find it?
Either from subscribing with the editor or around this site. Pretty sure the videos of the book had been ripped and hosted online but I can't retrieve where it's hiding

Anyway, the video I was talking about shows lab equipment, like a magnetic stirrer, which can be replaced by any daily life tool.

Just weight out the powder quantity with a kitchen scale (calibrated beforehand) for accuracy, poor it into a glass (plastic is fine, there will be no reaction for the time it takes). Aside, prepare a 50ml tap or bottled water measurement and drop into glass. Stir with a spoon / fork / stirring rod, whatever you have by hand that is clean. In a short time, it will have dissolved completely and the liquid should be clear (without particles), slightly yellowish

Last edited:
Reactions: Bob_Luman
B

Bob_Luman

Student
Feb 19, 2020
Either from subscribing with the editor or around this site. Pretty sure the videos of the book had been ripped and hosted online but I can't retrieve where it's hiding

Anyway, the video I was talking about shows lab equipment, like a magnetic stirrer, which can be replaced by any daily life tool.

Just weight out the powder quantity with a kitchen scale (calibrated beforehand) for accuracy, poor it into a glass (plastic is fine, there will be no reaction for the time it takes). Aside, prepare a 50ml tap or bottled water measurement and drop into glass. Stir with a spoon / fork / stirring rod, whatever you have by hand that is clean. In a short time, it will have dissolved completely and the liquid should be clear (without particles), slightly yellowish
Thanks does it matter if the SN powder goes in first or the water?

• Hugs
Reactions: enjolras
enjolras

enjolras

Feb 13, 2020
No, it wouldn't matter in any way. For simplicity, start by powder nonetheless. Pouring down the water on top of it secondly will already pre-mix the solution somehow before you even start stirring

———-

I had already replied to you about this elsewhere, where you asked :)

You should learn about the alert system at the top right corner of the webpage, after you're logged in
That way, you can track the answers when people reply by quoting you and don't miss any
Also, it's a mean to keep an history of all your queries answered, for future reference. Use it as a log of your activity

Last edited:
Reactions: Bob_Luman