R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Do you believe your hunch or you are just paranoid? Or maybe gaslighting is so strong you become your own worst enemy without even knowing it.

Sometimes I feel my lack of trust is justified but other times I feel I am prone to paranoia when it comes to everyone besides 1 "friend" I mostly interact with.

Still, would I really be delusional to the extent of discomfort? My mind sees patterns and fakeness in sentences. I read between the lines often. Am I looking for something that is not there or things are as how I see them?

Still If I feel an emotion like anger am I really rational? Is every emotional response valid and worth considering? Suppressing said emotions still don't clear paranoia for me.

I wish everyone was open and straightforward sometimes. People who are cowards to say what they think and play tricks are the worst kind of people in my book.

• Hugs
Reactions: tiger b
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
You can't ever really know for sure, but I don't think you can feel better by lashing out or being dishonest with them either. The best you can do is try to make more friends and hope for the best, unfortunately. If the situation gets too toxic and/or if this person has a lot of power, the remaining best option is to remove yourself from the situation.

Reactions: loopdaloop and R_N