Luchi

Luchi

Feb 24, 2023
A long while ago, I posted expressing my desperation to die, how anxious I was to wake up in the morning. I didn't end up attempting. I knew my only method was stupid. I changed everything about my life in the matter of a month. I moved towns, got a new job. And for a while, it worked. I didn't want to die anymore. I was being healthier, more on top of life. Now I feel in a rut, and my reality is slowly hitting me. That no matter what, I will always end up back here. No matter how hard I try, I will always be a failure at living. I seriously want to hurt myself for the first time in a while. I can't stand myself. I wish I could be brave enough to just end it. I'm not brave enough to live. So why can't I be brave enough to die? God, I feel stupid just posting this, but nobody in the world knows this side of me. I guess I just need to rant.... How does one know when it's time to die? How do you make that final decision? I want too. I just don't know how

Reactions: RosyMapleMothss and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
A long while ago, I posted expressing my desperation to die, how anxious I was to wake up in the morning. I didn't end up attempting. I knew my only method was stupid. I changed everything about my life in the matter of a month. I moved towns, got a new job. And for a while, it worked. I didn't want to die anymore. I was being healthier, more on top of life. Now I feel in a rut, and my reality is slowly hitting me. That no matter what, I will always end up back here. No matter how hard I try, I will always be a failure at living. I seriously want to hurt myself for the first time in a while. I can't stand myself. I wish I could be brave enough to just end it. I'm not brave enough to live. So why can't I be brave enough to die? God, I feel stupid just posting this, but nobody in the world knows this side of me. I guess I just need to rant.... How does one know when it's time to die? How do you make that final decision? I want too. I just don't know how
When you've had enough. I think it's when you've finally reached your breaking point and are just done

Reactions: RosyMapleMothss and Luchi
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I imagine that many of the people who managed to succeed in ctb had access to a method that they felt confident in and they just knew that the time was right for them to leave. I envy those people as now they are at peace, I really wish it's more straightforward to finally be free from this existence.

Reactions: RosyMapleMothss, Xaeniak and Luchi