• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

cringelord111

Student
Apr 17, 2022
And what does it really even mean? Am i overthinking it?

Thanx

Al Cappella

Al Cappella

Are we there yet?
Feb 2, 2022
As I understand it, you need ant-barf medication. Not sure if over-the-counter, like Gravol, is good enough. You should check with the PPeH. It explains things…

C

cringelord111

Student
Apr 17, 2022
As I understand it, you need ant-barf medication. Not sure if over-the-counter, like Gravol, is good enough. You should check with the PPeH. It explains things…
Yeah, i have an AE, i was just wondering if i can "keep" SN "down" by maybe flexing a certain muscle group in my stomach or something

Judy Garland

Judy Garland

HoHum
Mar 23, 2022
And what does it really even mean? Am i overthinking it?

Thanx
I don't get what's so complicated with "keeping it down". Your really don't know what that phrase means? You've read posts about this and Sodium Nitrite in general. I don't get why you're confused.

Reactions: cringelord111
Al Cappella

Al Cappella

Are we there yet?
Feb 2, 2022
Yeah, i have an AE, i was just wondering if i can "keep" SN "down" by maybe flexing a certain muscle group in my stomach or something
Oh, ok. That I don't know, and you probably won't either unless you try it. I think it's possible, but don't quote me. I'd think it'd be a nasty experiment to come out on the wrong side of…

Imissyoumydarling

Imissyoumydarling

a very majestic chicken cat
May 7, 2022
Don't worry, you might be overthinking it. The SN failures from here were almost all because they were found early and hospitalised. Even if you vomit, there's still a very high chance you'll be successful.

I've managed to get some meto but I'm not sure I'll even bother taking it since it apparently reacts badly with my Lexapro and I don't fancy brain zaps and muscle spasms. I'm just going to have a back up glass.

I don't think it's anything to worry about, looking at all the previous reports from here.

Reactions: houseofleaves and cringelord111
CloseFriendofCamus

CloseFriendofCamus

Lonely wanderer
Mar 14, 2022
Don't worry, you might be overthinking it. The SN failures from here were almost all because they were found early and hospitalised. Even if you vomit, there's still a very high chance you'll be successful.

I've managed to get some meto but I'm not sure I'll even bother taking it since it apparently reacts badly with my Lexapro and I don't fancy brain zaps and muscle spasms. I'm just going to have a back up glass.

I don't think it's anything to worry about, looking at all the previous reports from here.
Did you test your SN?

Make sure to do so, there were a few failed attempts due to the impure/fake SN

I'm testing mine to be sure 1000000000%

B

butterfly🦋

Student
May 11, 2022
How would you test it to make sure it's pure?

Judy Garland

Judy Garland

HoHum
Mar 23, 2022
How would you test it to make sure it's pure?
An aquarium test and more broadly, a blood test. It's a lot of leg work to do the aquarium test though (at least for me). If my SN doesn't work....wake up and say "Fuck!", then I'll try the SN from my next source. I purchased two sources in case one of them didn't make it in the mail...and I have both, so if one 'don't work, I'll try the next.

B

butterfly🦋

Student
May 11, 2022
Hopefully my source is legit. I don't think I'll be able to test it out either of those ways. I'd rather not handle it until I'm ready to use it. Thank you