E

Ednospatient

Arcanist
Sep 2, 2021
Just did some reseach about Kailia Posey's CTB. What a brave young woman. The news article says she was found dead in a car due to ligature strangulation. My question is, how??

• Hugs
Reactions: cosmic_traveler and Worndown
TimetoGo!

TimetoGo!

Mage
Aug 30, 2022
Just did some reseach about Kailia Posey's CTB. What a brave young woman. The news article says she was found dead in a car due to ligature strangulation. My question is, how??
Possibly a tourniquet?

TimetoGo!

TimetoGo!

Mage
Aug 30, 2022
That is crazy how the guys in those pictures actually pulled it off……..I cant work out how they have got the correct pressure to succeed …….🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
That is crazy how the guys in those pictures actually pulled it off……..I cant work out how they have got the correct pressure to succeed …….🤔🤔🤔
It's interesting to see how there is a lot of reports of atypical and asymmetric partial hangings. It makes you wonder how they pulled it off. I doubt all of them took their time to research. There is even a guy that used water jar to ctb! What seems simple enough for others has got us trapped here.

cosmic_traveler

cosmic_traveler

Eternal Spirit Experiencing a Human Moment
Dec 23, 2023
We tried to partial hang using neckties inside our car last December. We tried multiple positions/lengths for over 2 hours, we blacked out several times. I'm certain now that the ligature wasn't low enough for us to fully succeed.

Reactions: rozeske