I

ifeelsobad

Experienced
Aug 23, 2022
People here are always talking about take this or take thing to fall asleep or to do something. I don't know how they just go out and get drugs? I don't know how to get any of this stuff

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, loopdaloop, WonderingSoul and 6 others
candying

candying

Oct 3, 2023
I'd also like to know. Being autistic and having social anxiety I don't even know how about going asking a coworker or anything.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, manuel1056x, WonderingSoul and 3 others
I

ifeelsobad

Experienced
Aug 23, 2022
I'd also like to know. Being autistic and having social anxiety I don't even know how about going asking a coworker or anything.
I have the same thing. This is why this website is so hard for me. I also have a learning disability so I don't read and learn like other people here.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, candying and Immensevoid
T

ThisUnrest

Seeking personal sovereignty
Aug 15, 2023
I also wonder how people so easily get Rx meds. Some go thru dark web sources. Is it safe to do? If you get it delivered to an apartment, can you get in trouble thru the post office or police? (In US)

Reactions: myusername890
ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
you can get these on the clear web. or you can get it from a doctor by saying (benzodiazepines) you have insomnia or an anxiety disorder. they're less prescribed now so you might have to work for it. don't ask your psychiatrist if they know you're suicidal though because you're even less likely to get it from them

• Informative
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, dizzdesi and AllCatsAreGrey
Cryptonite

Cryptonite

In the state of shock of what happened
Apr 30, 2022
vitbar

vitbar

Escaped Lunatic
Jun 4, 2023
I know a few dealers. Been doing drugs on and off since I was a teenager. Made connections through that. It's probably not great, but something about how I look means I get offered drugs and have people asking if I'm selling every now and again.

avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
Personally, i only order from deepweb markeplaces, and local (inside my country) marketplaces to be specific. I don't want to risk with international orders / shipments from abroad.

It's pretty easy to get them face to face from the streets tho, you just have to get the courage to ask around from people who look like they would know about the subject.
Personally, i don't have that courage tho.

So i understand your struggle.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
I

ifeelsobad

Experienced
Aug 23, 2022
I know a few dealers. Been doing drugs on and off since I was a teenager. Made connections through that. It's probably not great, but something about how I look means I get offered drugs and have people asking if I'm selling every now and again.
How do you find out? I know people who do drugs but should I just ask? I'm kind of scared they will tell on me and get me in trouble? Also I'm not sure what drugs I need
Do I just ask the guy I know hey do you take any drugs and where do you get it if you do? Like I'm not sure what to ask even

Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
Dark net or even just google. Some drugs are legal like kratom while others like weed can be sourced from the dark net and delivered to your home.

Reactions: Teleftaía Anapnoí
vitbar

vitbar

Escaped Lunatic
Jun 4, 2023
How do you find out? I know people who do drugs but should I just ask? I'm kind of scared they will tell on me and get me in trouble? Also I'm not sure what drugs I need

Do I just ask the guy I know hey do you take any drugs and where do you get it if you do? Like I'm not sure what to ask even
It's almost always been the case that I get to know someone new, find out they like recreational drugs too, get talking about our experiences, then end up asking if they can get me something. Some will be willing to get you stuff themselves, or introduce you to someone who can, often they'll get you stuff for a while then introduce you to their man. Basically they have to think you are okay for any of this to happen.

Reactions: hi-okbye and Teleftaía Anapnoí
WonderingSoul

WonderingSoul

Gamer
Dec 15, 2021
I ask myself this all the time because people are so causal about it. I'm curious too, but I don't want to get caught.

Cress

Cress

Arcanist
Oct 15, 2023
Personally, i only order from deepweb markeplaces, and local (inside my country) marketplaces to be specific. I don't want to risk with international orders / shipments from abroad.

It's pretty easy to get them face to face from the streets tho, you just have to get the courage to ask around from people who look like they would know about the subject.
Personally, i don't have that courage tho.

So i understand your struggle.
And it also sort of depends on your location. People in the city have it quite a bit easier than people in the suburbs. People are so spread out in my area it's difficult to make connections for even friendships

Reactions: avaruus
SovietSuicide

SovietSuicide

Student
Jan 8, 2022
Darknet markets.

Use Tor, learn how to use PGP (takes 5 mins) it's easy.