• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

X

xyzblahh

Dec 22, 2021
For those of you who live with other people who may intercept post, how do you get around having items delivered which you may not want them to see?

I know you can rent PO boxes but I'm not sure how private they are. Are parcels more likely to be opened/checked by mail carriers if so?

I'm in the UK if that's relevant.

Reactions: nowayout* and som1
little helpers

little helpers

did I tie the tourniquet on my arm or on my neck?
Dec 14, 2021
I'm pretty sure PO boxes are fine. it's one way people get DNM packages sent to them so it has to be safe, I think.

Reactions: xyzblahh
X

xyzblahh

Dec 22, 2021
I'm pretty sure PO boxes are fine. it's one way people get DNM packages sent to them so it has to be safe, I think.
Thank you - do you happen to know if these are the standard RM ones or from 3rd-party companies offering PO boxes?

SovietSuicide

SovietSuicide

Student
Jan 8, 2022
I'm well versed in this kind of thing but it depends what & how you're ordering, most custom checks happen at international borders so if you ordered an illegal drug and it was shipped from what's referred to as a "hot country" such as the Netherlands, in standard mail package it has about 60% chance of getting through depending on stealth used, if the shipper uses good stealth such as a decoy or false bottom then it's got like a 90% chance of getting through.

See customs don't really open packages, international customs X-rays which is only useful for firearms and sometimes grabs a bunch of packs coming through and throws them all on the floor and then run sniffer dogs over them, that's the entire check. There's no database to log who did what so even if something gets caught any small change in the details will appear like a totally new package like any other pack to customs.

One time a gram of H I ordered from NL got caught and I just got a seizure letter with no further action but I know another guy who ordered half an ounce of H and they kicked his door in, questioned him for a day and then let him go cause no evidence.

Your average copper has no idea & no training on stealth shipping or cryptocurrency and there's nothing they can really do apart from try to get you to confess.

If you're ordering with proper OPSEC (from the darknet using PGP encryption) domestic to a PO box, there are 0 checks, the only way that's going to get caught is if it either stinks and a postie reports it or the supplier is already under investigation & surveillance.

If you're ordering off the clearnet for example SN from Ebay then you might get a visit from da po po regardless of customs checks.

Hope that helps.

Reactions: xyzblahh and little helpers
little helpers

little helpers

did I tie the tourniquet on my arm or on my neck?
Dec 14, 2021
Thank you - do you happen to know if these are the standard RM ones or from 3rd-party companies offering PO boxes?

no worries :) I have never opened one. neither do I live in the UK. what I heard is you just walk into any post office and get the job done.

Edit: yeah, what the last poster said, don't order packs from "hot countries" or it's almost definitely gonna get seized. I've had ridiculous amounts of drugs sent to my apartment before. good vendor stealth and your own OPSEC practices means everything.

Last edited:
Reactions: xyzblahh