Bioforever12

Bioforever12

Jul 25, 2023
I'm in university right now and I just want to end it all. The main reason is from my genuine feeling of my inability to ever have a relationship, with no sex, no physical connection and no one who cares about me at night. Specifically right now feeling very upset with a girl I should've stopped talking to over a year ago but hasn't replied to my text all week, she's in the another city for the summer so I can't see her or tell her how I feel but i've effectively have a parasocial schizo romantic relationship with her and it tears me apart as i'm scared she ghosted me completely. She usually replies to me every 1-2 days. I really messed up being attached to someone who is so aloof, she doesnt have any other friends really and doesnt hangout with many people besides me so I felt I might have a chance but probably just an idiot. But anyways I have summer class because i'm retarded and cant find a job because I'm also crippled which limits my jobs and bad at networking but anyways I feel like I its pointless all pointless but I gotta continue trying in case I find someone, or get a job to continue trying incase good things start happening to me. Gotta find motivation to continue instead of fixating on relationships, what do should I do?