Neogoloid

Neogoloid

Crush me until there’s nothing left
Oct 28, 2023
I know not many will read this but I'll still put this here. I'm a short, ugly, male so by default I lose at life. With no chance at finding love, success, and happiness. I see no reason to work and survive. Survival is for people who have reasons to survive. I personally don't feel bad for being a neet because I didn't ask to be here at all. My parents had me when they were 17.

Just two stupid teenagers who didn't protect themselves so now I have to be here on this shitty rock in this flesh prison. It's all their fault. And I do just eat, play games, watch YouTube and movies and jerk off. And I will do so until I'm ready to end my life. I do help them in any way I can, just not financially. And I can tell they want me gone anyways.

They aren't doing the best financially and they act like it's my fault. Had they protected themselves more properly instead of using the pull out method then perhaps they could've focused more on bettering themselves and leveling up in life while I peacefully didn't exist. But no, I exist because of two dumb teenagers.

I haven't gotten a job because I don't wanna suck ass for trash pay. Jobs don't get back to you, you have to keep playing games with them, calling them and calling them just to get nothing in return. And by chance they do call you in for an interview. It still doesn't guarantee you'll get the job. What a waste of time. I'm not gonna put in effort if I can't have the life that I desire.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking, Forever Sleep, SmollMushroom and 9 others
A

AerialBoundaries

The Songs of Distant Earth.
Sep 18, 2022
Similar situation. Poor, unequipped parents, bringing me into the world. I grew up in absolute poverty because any money my folks made, they drank it away during their alcohol benders.

I had jobs when I was a younger guy, ranging from working in a computer shop, to a steel mill, to landscaping. It became too much as my mental health declined. I don't regret not working these days. I honestly don't want to participate for substandard pay.

I shit you not, when I was 18, I got rejected for a job because I was "overqualified". The woman interviewing me was like "I don't want you taking my job in 6 months". Without a bit of nepotism, I wouldn't have ever got a job.

Reactions: Lostandlooking and WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I've worked in low paid jobs all my life and been treated like shit in most of them.
Some of these jobs impacted my mental health in a very negative way due to stress.
I'm currently on sick leave due to yet another bout of chronic depression.
I doubt I'll ever work again because I plan on ctb before that can ever happen.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: Lostandlooking, R_N and SmollMushroom
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I know not many will read this but I'll still put this here. I'm a short, ugly, male so by default I lose at life. With no chance at finding love, success, and happiness. I see no reason to work and survive. Survival is for people who have reasons to survive. I personally don't feel bad for being a neet because I didn't ask to be here at all. My parents had me when they were 17.

Just two stupid teenagers who didn't protect themselves so now I have to be here on this shitty rock in this flesh prison. It's all their fault. And I do just eat, play games, watch YouTube and movies and jerk off. And I will do so until I'm ready to end my life. I do help them in any way I can, just not financially. And I can tell they want me gone anyways.

They aren't doing the best financially and they act like it's my fault. Had they protected themselves more properly instead of using the pull out method then perhaps they could've focused more on bettering themselves and leveling up in life while I peacefully didn't exist. But no, I exist because of two dumb teenagers.

I haven't gotten a job because I don't wanna suck ass for trash pay. Jobs don't get back to you, you have to keep playing games with them, calling them and calling them just to get nothing in return. And by chance they do call you in for an interview. It still doesn't guarantee you'll get the job. What a waste of time. I'm not gonna put in effort if I can't have the life that I desire.
I'm a (female) shut-in/NEET/hiki and my parents regard me as a failure. My parents are both high-achievers and successful and my family is relatively wealthy and well-off, I just failed to launch after college because of neurodivergence (Asperger's/autism, ADHD, and social anxiety). My parents think that I'm a disappointment and a shame to the family. They hate the fact that I'm not doing anything and they want me to "do something". My parents hate that I'm not "productive", and my mom thinks that I'm just lazy (I think I have undiagnosed depression and chronic fatigue though).

They want me to be independent and get a job and make my own living, but I never even wanted to enter the workforce or working world in the first place. I honestly never wanted to become an adult, I don't see anything enjoyable about adulthood. You're just a wageslave to the workforce and capitalism system until you die. I always thought that I would've ctb before 18 but unfortunately I never got around to it. My maximum exit point is now 25. I wish I didn't have social issues and were better at interacting with people. I look normal on the surface and didn't realize the extent of my issues until my failure to launch. I also wish that I were never born, I hate the fact that I was brought into existence on this hellish planet.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: BornHated, Lostandlooking, NumbItAll and 2 others
space-jester

space-jester

Oct 3, 2023
im a girl so i cant relate entirely but i am def a recluse more on the NEET side but other wise yeah i dont have a job and just kind of sleep all day.

i used to be in college but i ended up dropping out partially from lack of funds but mostly because a professor was sexually harassing me and even attempted to force himself on me and when i reported it the college refused to do anything about it, so i spiraled out of control and just gave up. i got more depressed and scared than i had ever been in my entire life and after working at a vinyl job a year after the incident for like 4 months i quit in a huff because i got scared and overwhelmed and locked myself in my house.

i live with my mom dad and sister, but they really don't push me into doing anything. i keep saying i want to go to school and finish up and maybe even overachieve, i was on the track to be my class's valedictorian even before i dropped out, but im still really on the fence.

i want to do better but when i think about it for more than a minute i talk myself out of it. something about, working so hard and spending tons of money to MAYBE land a job in my field and work until i'm probably 75-80 is really upsetting. all this to just survive, in a world i dont really give too much of a shit about anymore. (actually i care immensely but its a futile care) its really all so worthless in my opinion, so much suffering and for what? i dont really want to be a part of it at all!

theres something comforting in just kind of drifting by these days, not working, existing in a hedonistic way. its enough for now and i know one day if i intend to keep living ill have to get to work and pick up the pieces but for right now,, i have never felt more comfortable and happy.
thats what makes the idea of actually eventually moving on worse, i know it will suck. :/

• Hugs
Reactions: BornHated and Lostandlooking
A

AerialBoundaries

The Songs of Distant Earth.
Sep 18, 2022
For me, it's all about getting through each day. I don't care what anybody else thinks.

I'm on the spectrum and I gave it a good shot of living a normal life. It didn't work, now I'm here. I live on my own and have my independence in that sense. I have no regrets or guilt. I tried.

Don't let anybody make you feel less of a human being for not working. It doesn't happen for people suffering with physical illness. It's the same for mental illness.

Reactions: space-jester, Lostandlooking, Dead Horse and 1 other person
SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023

I relate with basically everything you say.
My parents, one died when I was still a child, the other never cared about me.
Now my relatives are dropping the ball(me) aswell and they actually put the very house I'm living in on sale to force me to 'retake my life back into my hands'. Sure.
As soon as I'll realize the shit hits the fan, I'm gonna use my ctb method and boom, I'll be gone.
If you mean to do the same, just ignore them and try not to piss them off too much.
For me it is the same, they try to make me feel guilty for not having a job and an income, consistently, but now that I'm almost ready with my ctb preparation, I don't care what they say anymore.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: Lostandlooking, WAITING TO DIE and natthebrat
U

username8888

-
Oct 11, 2023
I'm a (female) shut-in/NEET/hiki and my parents regard me as a failure. My parents are both high-achievers and successful and my family is relatively wealthy and well-off, I just failed to launch after college because of neurodivergence (Asperger's/autism, ADHD, and social anxiety). My parents think that I'm a disappointment and a shame to the family. They hate the fact that I'm not doing anything and they want me to "do something". My parents hate that I'm not "productive", and my mom thinks that I'm just lazy (I think I have undiagnosed depression and chronic fatigue though).

They want me to be independent and get a job and make my own living, but I never even wanted to enter the workforce or working world in the first place. I honestly never wanted to become an adult, I don't see anything enjoyable about adulthood. You're just a wageslave to the workforce and capitalism system until you die. I always thought that I would've ctb before 18 but unfortunately I never got around to it. My maximum exit point is now 25. I wish I didn't have social issues and were better at interacting with people. I look normal on the surface and didn't realize the extent of my issues until my failure to launch. I also wish that I were never born, I hate the fact that I was brought into existence on this hellish planet.
Do you feel the constant pressure of finding a job unconsciously, or you are just like 'f- off I am gonna ctb anyways.'?

My passive pressure is always coming from my family. My mother has some 'wealth' that doesn't let me use because I might get spoiled just like my shitty uncle did. I don't care about money though.

My father is a stereotypical workaholic.

I am just an npc who lives on lentils and water alone and lives like diogenes until ctb. I am okay with that. I don't need anything. I just need to gather my nitrogen gas or Sarco if it even will work.

Life is like a limbo for me nowadays. I am saving money, living on bare-essentials, and fighting with my current sleep apnea issues. I have to burn some visceral fat. (Due to poor eating habits I had been doing most of my life. I have severe inner-fat that blocking my organs oxygen). I am slowly burning them off.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, movinout17, Lostandlooking and 1 other person