Labyrinth

Labyrinth

There is no escaping the burden of existence
Jan 8, 2024
Honestly, how do you live with chronic pain? How can you bear it without your mind breaking down? I am responsible for my pain and I hate myself deeply for it.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Forever Sleep, CatLvr and not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I'm not responsible for my pain but I want it and my mental pain to end.

Reactions: Manfrotto99 and CatLvr
Navi

Navi

Toaster bath looking real good rn
Feb 6, 2023
I feel like your mind doesn't really break down it just keeps cracking and cracking until you slowly turn into someone else. You don't go crazy over night it just slowly happens.

Reactions: CatLvr and not-2-b-the-answer
Soupster

Soupster

Chasing dreams, catching nightmares
Aug 14, 2024
Chronic pain, and other chronic physical health issues just break you down. Constantly suffering, often times in ways invisible to others is just hell. People who haven't gone through it simply cannot understand or empathize with the reality of it.

While not at the core root of my problems, my psychiatric issues and suicidal ideation predates my physical health decline, it is a significant contributing factor to my desire to ctb. It is also one that cannot be fixed by current modern medicine. I've tried anything I could get my hands on to alleviate the pain and conditions and always end up right back where I started.

It saps the will to live.

• Hugs
Reactions: Skywren, Bear1234, CatLvr and 1 other person
Terios

Terios

Jul 30, 2024
Barely holding on but the illusion of choice is a nice coping mechanism that kind of makes me feel better and thus prolonging the fight until the right time comes.

Reactions: Manfrotto99, Labyrinth and CatLvr
C

CatLvr

Arcanist
Aug 1, 2024
Not very well at times. I have WILD mood swings simply because some days it takes everything I have just to deal with the pain. Like today, this morning started out great -- now I am having to really stop myself from eating every pain pill in my cabinet. Sigh. And it's not even anything I did -- the weather changing is enough to cause my head to just explode. Sigh.

Reactions: Manfrotto99
Lewliette

Lewliette

Jul 22, 2024
Honestly, how do you live with chronic pain? How can you bear it without your mind breaking down? I am responsible for my pain and I hate myself deeply for it.
i have lived with chronic pain all my life, but in the few years I have experienced life itself, I have added mental pain, so I can tell, my last 2 years have made my mind to breakdown and finally decided to hang the phone

Steff1337

Steff1337

Autistic and schizophrenic, please be respectful
Jun 21, 2024
I have suffered from mental pain my whole life, and just want to end it. I'm not responsible for my mental illness.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
I had severe nerve pain for years it was so painful . Craniosacral therapy helped a lof