whotookmylexapro

whotookmylexapro

Jan 19, 2024
Like i literally cant function anymore and i dont know what to do. I am starting college this week and im literally going through psychosis + an OCD flare up. How do i just get by whilst being suicidal and having all this pressure on me

I literally cant take this. I am so mentally ill. At some point im just gonna stop functioning. I will wake up one day and never get up, eat, work, or do anything and just fail to thrive.

How do any of you guys do it ? Do you still maintain your normal life woth work, school, family. Should i just become a neet until i have the means to kill myself ?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: TheGoodGuy, Unknown21, etherealspring and 7 others
sylvka

sylvka

Jul 3, 2024
Like i literally cant function anymore and i dont know what to do. I am starting college this week and im literally going through psychosis + an OCD flare up. How do i just get by whilst being suicidal and having all this pressure on me

I literally cant take this. I am so mentally ill. At some point im just gonna stop functioning. I will wake up one day and never get up, eat, work, or do anything and just fail to thrive.

How do any of you guys do it ? Do you still maintain your normal life woth work, school, family. Should i just become a neet until i have the means to kill myself ?
its really hard. i faked adhd to get an adderall prescription. this has helped me keep up appearances with my family.

spirittheyregone

spirittheyregone

A whisper to her scream, an autumn in my green.
Jun 12, 2023
every day is exactly the same for me. i work, go home, sleep. the only thing that keeps me going is remembering that i get to go home, see my fiance, play some computer games, the little things. the little joys of life are what make me do it all, because unfortunately if I dont wake up and go to work, my cats dont get fed, rent doesnt get paid, ny fiance doesnt get fed, etc etc, so i dont get to enjoy my little joys. although i do really look forward to before i ctb so i can finally let go of my responsibilities and fully enjoy life for the last time
dont know what ill do when school starts though, all my little joys will probably fade away

• Hugs
Reactions: CatLvr and Forever Sleep
3/4Dead

3/4Dead

Peace, Love, Empathy
Feb 27, 2024
day by day. moment by moment. take breaks and check out when I can. Get to the end of the day to do the things I enjoy. Think about how it'll all be over soon enough, do it all again.

Reactions: GoatHerder
F

frost_

Jun 6, 2024
day by day. moment by moment. take breaks and check out when I can. Get to the end of the day to do the things I enjoy. Think about how it'll all be over soon enough, do it all again.
This is how I did it. The hack for me was realizing you don't need to think two days ahead because sleep can help you forget the previous day.

Last edited:
Reactions: GoatHerder and 3/4Dead
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I don't. I'm merely surviving, not living. I'm almost always so miserable and I hate surviving. Life is just so much effort for no reward

Reactions: sserafim and GoatHerder